Science Forums

Topic for seminar

sorry, it just sounded like you were a bit sorcastic to me anyways, sorry ;)

Whats really cool also is that you can use things like jython, which is a compiler that compiles python code into java p code, I'm soo lucky to know python, I would never want to code in Java, even if someone was standing over me with a gun...

Plus you have a better chance of landing a job as a Java programmer if you know Python, and a little Java then Java and no python. Its quite cool, if you look on that website, you can get a list of companies that actively use Python, companies like Google.... its an awesome language, you can whip something up on a fly, quickly, easily and the execution times are quite satisfying. use it all the time for inside OS projecs (those would differ from projects that i do for places like hypography and firefox which have to do with web programming and thus have little to do with anything inside the os, well maybe except for this thing i've been trying to carve some time out to get a beta for for hypo...)