Science Forums

Calculus and Physics

I recently graduated from high school this last term, and throughout my years in high school I focused on Physics and Mathematics. I took many IB courses my Junior year, but towards in the end of that year, a situation arose and I had to abandon all courses. I'm now stuck in a quandry. I will be attending college next term, and I'm planning to seek an internship or a job program with NASA. I have a general knowledge of Calculus and a thorough knowledge of Physics (though it was taught without using Calculus). I want to continue to learn Physics and Calculus, preferrably I would like to start over and learn Physics with Calculus again. I've downloaded various texts on Physics that deal with Calculus, but in my search I haven't found any free Calculus texts that would offer the same degree of learning as the IB Programme would have taught me.

Does anyone know of someone, or possess a text online that I could use to help me learn this summer?