Science Forums

A Flaw of General Relativity, a Fix, and Cosmological Implications

Guest Zanket

Interesting.....

I agree with alot the logic invovled with those papers. Since I am no expert in the formula and mathematics I can't say much in relation to that.

I have wonered the if the consideration of time dialation could be described differently. However fast or slow the clocks operate could we assume this is not of importance. Instead, we assume that when something returns from a high speed travel trip to find themselves younger than it would be if it had remained on earth and say that the atomic level of fast moving material operates at different intervals to make extend the atomic process and life, giving the apearence that it traveled in time or warped space in some manner.

Sort of like this example. If the oxygen in the air was insufficient to support a human to live past 20 years, so if you travel through the air to get a greater amount of oxygen you will live longer (assuming oxygen=life span). Or blowing air in your face to get a better concentration and extend molecular life span of materials that give you life.

It is a poor example, but, a different thought to try and understand time dialation without space-time fabric warping.