Science Forums

What causes hot and cold in the key ring atom?

Spinning objects hold energy or momentum depending on how you look at it. That’s a known fact. If you take a hula hoop and throw it up in the air with a spin, it will spin until it comes down and comes in contact with something that stops it. If you throw a Frisbee with a spin, it will spin through the air until it comes in contact with something that stops it. You have the same thing with a wheel and an axle. You can spin the wheel and it will continue to spin until something stops it. In this case friction of the axle will cause the wheel to slow down until it stops. The wheel holds the energy or the momentum. It is commonly known as a flywheel. The amount of energy in a flywheel depends on the weight, speed and circumference of the flywheel. For now, let’s call this the flywheel effect. Could the flywheel effect be what causes hot and cold in the atom? It can’t be in the standard model because the geometry of that model won’t support it. However, the flywheel effect is inherent in the key ring atom. I will show you this now.

Under the section “Introducing the Key Ring Atom” is a model of a Hydrogen key ring atom. You should read that section before continuing. In the key ring atom we have a proton ring in the center and electron rings hooked through the center. The proton ring is a tadtron in a coil. The question is how much is it coiled. I made all molecules with the idea that the proton ring would overlap itself 3 times. A suggestion was made from someone at a website forum to call this a coilnum. I liked the idea and am going to use it. A triple wrap of 3 is a coilnum of 3. Electron rings are tadtrons in a coil as well.

In an illustration at my web site I am showing the coils of the proton ring and the electron rings. It’s the first illustration. At the top of the illustration is a hydrogen molecule that is hot. It only has 4 electron rings for demonstration purposes. A real atom would have many more. The proton ring has a coilnum of 3 regardless of the temperature. The coilnum of the electron rings is what determines the temperature in an atom. This is a hot hydrogen atom. The coilnum of the electron rings is a 1. In this case the tail of the tadtron touches the head of the tadtron. The bottom atom is a cold hydrogen atom. In this illustration the coilnum of the electron rings is a 3. This is what I would consider to be absolute zero.

What’s the difference in proton rings and the electron rings? I think the proton rings coil or wrap to the side, while the electron rings coil to the inside of them selves. Hot atoms have electron rings with a larger circumference than cold atoms. This is the flywheel effect that is inherent in the key ring atom. The flywheel effect is the same at the atomic level as it is in our everyday world. Wheels with a larger circumference have more energy or momentum than wheels with a smaller circumference. What is the RPM of the proton rings and the electron rings? I don’t know. I do believe there is a relationship to the size of the electron ring and the speed of the circling tadtron. The higher the speed, the larger the circumference and that produces a hotter atom.

How does heat transfer from 1 atom to the next? The second illustration at my web site

has 3 pairs of hydrogen atoms. The first pair is of hot and cold hydrogen atoms. They have a distance between them. The second pair is a hot hydrogen atom touching a cold hydrogen atom. The hot hydrogen has a coilnum of 1. The cold hydrogen has a coilnum of 3. The 3rd pair of atoms is the result of the touching of the 2 atoms. The hot hydrogen’s larger electron rings cause the cold hydrogen’s electron rings to speed up. The cold hydrogen electron rings get bigger. In the process the hot hydrogen’s electron rings get smaller. They balance each other. Both atoms become warm and have a coilnum of 2. This is how heat transfers in the key ring atom. When 1 electron ring in an atom spins up(hot) or spins down(cold) it gets transferred to all the electron rings in that atom. All electron rings will touch at the base of the proton ring and this is where the balance of the speed will occur.

Hot and cold works the same in the key ring molecules and compounds. The transfer of the heat from atom to atom will be a lot more complicated. If the transfer works easily it will be a good conductor of heat. If the transfer is slow then the material will be a good insulator. It will all depend on how each molecule and compound is chained together.

When electron rings get bigger, the shapes of the molecules will change. I am going to cover that in a section on solids, liquids and gases.

Now, I would like to discuss temperature in the standard model. Temperature in the standard model is believed to be caused by a back and forth vibration. Let me put this in perspective. The atom has mass. For it to complete 1 back and forth vibration the following must occur. Force 1 must be applied to move the atom. Force 2 must be applied to stop the atom movement by force 1. Force 3 must be applied to move the atom back to where the atom started. Force 4 must be applied to stop the atom’s movement caused by force 3. That doesn’t add up. It takes energy to do each of those 4 forces. Temperature is supposed to hold the energy. It can’t work! Something with mass moving back and forth takes energy. When you move mass in one direction it takes energy. That’s standard physics. When you stop a mass it takes energy. That’s standard physics. The back and forth motion in the standard model is not just a major flaw, it’s a show stopper!

To accomplish the back and forth motion in a machine in our everyday world, what do we have to do? A piston in an internal combustion motor is something that moves back and forth. To accomplish this movement what do we have to do? You need a crankshaft and a connecting rod connected to the piston. The crankshaft is the anchor point. The connecting rod connects the piston to the crankshaft. When power is applied (give it the gas) the piston moves back and forth. When you let off the gas what happens? The motor quickly slows down. Why? Because of how much energy it takes to move the piston back and forth. If you want the motor to slow down at a slower rate what do you do? You add a flywheel! An atom moving back and forth is no different than a piston. Do I believe in a model of an atom that is a vibrating miniature solar system? No, I don’t. The geometry is wrong. Maybe I would believe in it, if they added a crankshaft, a connecting rod and a flywheel, then they would have something that would at least have a possibility to work.

When it comes to temperature, the inherent flywheels of the key ring atom are vastly superior over the vibration of the standard model.

Well, technically, nothing...
When it comes to temperature, the inherent flywheels of the key ring atom are vastly superior over the vibration of the standard model.
Invoking small combustion engines is not even clever.

Anyway, answer me this - if your atoms are flywheels, and the rate of physical spin determines how hot they are, an absence of spin would be absolute zero, right?

Now, if you heat one of these atoms to a high heat, why will it not fly apart? What keeps it held together? In the real world, it is the strong nuclear force, and a vibration, but with something that has a mass and a distance, the forces would need to be higher due to the increased distances.

Next, why isn't temperature a vector quantity then?

Next, why does a molecule form, when the atom itself is spinning?

Finally, why do we not see precession in otherwise stationary objects? Or objects travelling linearly? Or in items spinning at high rates?

Well, technically, nothing...

Invoking small combustion engines is not even clever.

Anyway, answer me this - if your atoms are flywheels, and the rate of physical spin determines how hot they are, an absence of spin would be absolute zero, right??

I see the electron rings getting very small when they are cold. Getting to a point that they have no spin is something I had not thought about. No spin could or would be absolute zero. Good idea.

Now, if you heat one of these atoms to a high heat, why will it not fly apart?
They will fy apart when super heated. A hydrogen bomb is an example.

What keeps it held together?
The proton ring always stays the same size. It does not change with heat.

In the real world, it is the strong nuclear force, and a vibration,

Both strong nuclear force and the vibration are THEORY. Just like mine. A vibration is something moving back and forth. If it works like a rubber band, it needs two anchor points and the atom has to have some elasticity to it. I don't see how mass in an atom can move back and forth unless something is providing the 4 forces needed to complete 1 vibration.

Next, why isn't temperature a vector quantity then?
Because of the arrangement and shape of all the proton rings and electon rings. Where they touch and interact with each other effects how temperature is spread through the molecule. I hope to post something on solids liquids and gases, soon. As the electron rings get bigger or smaller, due to temperature, the atoms and molecules shape changes. When the shape changes so will the arrangement of the atoms and where they interact. I have an illustration of steam, water and ice that I will be posting. It may help to answer this question a little better.

Next, why does a molecule form, when the atom itself is spinning?
I don't know how to form matter but it could be like this. The proton rings are spinning. This spin can be stationary. Electron rings could form around the stationary ring even if it is spinning.

Finally, why do we not see precession in otherwise stationary objects? Or objects travelling linearly? Or in items spinning at high rates?

I am not sure what you are asking, so I don't know how to answer. Could you be a little more specific?

These where good questions. I hope I have answered some of them.