Science Forums

I think what science toolbar wish to say is: if the magnetic flux generated by the neodymyum sphere can charge the coil,enough to light a bulb this means it can charge unconventional materials....it is simple. A kindly advice for you, in the future when someone will wish to share an ideea do not say welcome to him with axes and loaded weapons.....

But that's wrong. Any rotating magnet will do exactly what your neodymium spherical magnet is doing. You have no basis at all for concluding anything about "unconventional materials".

You have not made a discovery: what your set-up shows is quite standard, 6th Form level electromagnetism.

A kindly advice to you is learn a bit of science before you make any more of these videos.

Edited by exchemist

seryously? at that dimensions ? I wish you good luck to light the bulb :)))) 

I have tried all the shapes, a cube neodymyum magnet for example more stronger then the sphere, on the same layout generate half of energy. You are a smart guy but you are always in a hurry. 

Compassion and tolerance are not a sign of weakness, but a sign of strength.

Ps when you rotates a magnetic sphere a high RPMS between the magnetic  poles it will be very difficull to kepp it still, because the N or the south poles tend to atract the metal,,,,,,

see is not so hard....:)

If  I have to learn science this means you have go again to school, have you ever asked why the planets in general have an aprox sphere shape? 

Have you seen somebody about fixing that passive aggression of yours?   No?  Didn't think so.

If  I have to learn science this means you have go again to school, have you ever asked why the planets in general have an aprox sphere shape? 

I think there are probably many of us here, both with and without degrees  who understand the gravity of the situation.  

Now, if you want to convince people that you have discovered something new, it will require more than just lighting a bulb.  We want to see the scientific method put to use, and we like to see numbers and equations.

I don.t want to convince people - Neither Jesus has succeeded . I shared my ideea like the lynux.......if it is good or bad.....time will say his word.... Some one comes up with the base (linux case)  and the rest of the world improve it. That is the reason why I am science toolbar (I am not using my real name and I am keeping all the details about me private) so that is all.

st

Edited by sciencetoolbar

I don.t want to convince people - Neither Jesus has succeeded . I shared my ideea like the lynux.......if it is good or bad.....time will say his word.... Some one comes up with the base (linux case)  and the rest of the world improve it. That is the reason why I am science toolbar (I am not using my real name and I am keeping all the details about me private) so that is all.

st

Well, the "tool" bit I can agree with, at least. :)

But I'm less sure about the "science", seeing as you make no attempt to understand the phenomenon you are experimenting with.

But good luck anyway.

Edited by exchemist

so you are still using poisone arows, if you will search the internet you will see a related word  ABSTRACT regarding the magnetic flux generated by a spining magnetised sphere. maybe you will explain us :)))

you are a real true scientist so I will go far away from here.

I've tried googling magnetic flux magnetised sphere and I find nothing relevant.

I shared my ideea like the lynux.......if it is good or bad.....time will say his word.... Some one comes up with the base (linux case)  and the rest of the world improve it. That is the reason why I am science toolbar (I am not using my real name and I am keeping all the details about me private) so that is all.

st

Without the method, there is no science, and are we not here to discuss the science?