Science Forums

How to bend spacetime, cause an intersection, and pass through?

GreekTTC

so how does it work

The way it is suppose to work (according to lazar) is that

we need huge amount of electrical energy to amplify and control the gravity waves and since gravity is indeed a wave we can also change its phase....so...

1- we have to have an element which has abundance of gravity-A waves . in this case element 115 (Ununpentium).

The gravity A or the strong force is the force that hold the neutrons and protons together:

for more info click this link:

GravityA-B* - Cetin BAL - GSM:05366063183 -Turkiye/Denizli

Gravirty B belongs to planets like earth (I have my own theory about sources of gravity :).

2- We put this element inside of a reactor and bombard it with proton which plugs into the nucleus of 115 and changes it to 116 which is unstable and decays in milliseconds and releases a small amount of anti-matter.

3-the anti-matter is released in a vacuum and tuned tube (to avoid touching or reacting with any matter that surrounds it), it is then guided towards the gaseous matter at the end of the tube

4- the matter which in this case is the gas collides with the anti matter and annihilate each other and totally convert into energy!

5-the heat from this interaction is then converted into electricity at nearly 100% efficiency (thermoelectric generator).

6-This electrical energy is used to amplify the extra gravity-A waves emitted from 115.

so the element 115 serves 2 purposes, 1- to produce antimatter and electricity and 2- to produce gravity waves which can be amplified and phase-shifted to either Defy the B gravity types like of earth or Bend space to create worm holes.

This goes back to my theory about gravity in general. if space is a bowl of jelly then a golf ball inside of this jelly is an anomaly and bends the jelly/space around it.

If you have the gravity force without the matter (earth of golf ball) You still can produce this "anomaly" or bend in the space (this is why we need such a tremendous amount of energy) to create this worm hole.

The idea may be too fantastic but the more I think about it the more I am convinced this is true.

The problem is that we cannot find element115 (naturally) on earth they are trying to manufacture it in Germany (so I heard)? But this does not mean the element 115 does not exist at all! There are other planets which are in a binary system and may be having two suns in the sky create some exotic elements which are stable like 115.

Most the higher elements on Mandaliev table are unstable but 114 ans 115 are called islands of stability I think?!

Any way this is the same idea as to why they use Uranium to created nuclear fission (1st atomic bomb for instance), it is the difference in atomic structure of different elements.

If 115 indeed has the "extra" strong force (grav.A) (which can be detected easily with any radioactivity detector) then the example above can be 100% true.

so whats wrong with the [Gravity A and B] theory?
In short, nearly everything, rendering it pseudoscientific “bunk”.

Zamandayolculuk.com’s “Gravity” webpage gives an accurate and conventional summary of several features of the theory of relativity until the text just after the heading “how can you generate a gravitational field”. Here it makes a profound mistake, going from the correct statement

… an accelerating mass will radiate gravitational waves …

to the incorrect

Gravity is a wave. Not a particle that acts like a wave, but a real wave.

The writer of this, presumably Bob Lazar, appears to misunderstand or intentionally misrepresent the theory summarized at the beginning of the thread.

General relativity predicts that changes in gravitational fields propagate at the speed of light. Therefore, when a system of massive bodies changes in a way that affects the gravitational field it produces, such as a supernova explosion or a rapidly orbiting pulsar binary system. The change in it moves through space as a “ripple” or “wave”. Like a water wave on the surface of pond, this gravity wave can perform physical work, so removes energy from the system that generates them. In the case of orbiting neutron stars, this loss of energy results in a change in its orbital period, which has been measured for systems such as the Hulse-Taylor binary pulsar, agreeing well with the predictions of Special Relativity. Energy radiated in this way is known as “gravitational energy”, “gravitational radiation”, or “gravitational waves”.

However, because gravity can generate waves or ripples does not mean that it is a wave, any more than the fact that a stone thrown into a pond, generating water waves, means that a stone is a water wave.

From this fundamental error, GravAB’s author goes on to conclude, reasonably enough, that, being a wave, gravity can be manipulated in the many way waves can be, such as diffraction and interference. But gravity is not, as supported by sound theory and experimental evidence, a wave, so these conclusions aren’t valid.

A symmetrical body that doesn’t much change its configuration, such as the Sun or Earth, radiates very little gravitational energy, even though the attractive force of its gravitational field is very great, while pulsar or supernova exerts little attractive force on a distant observer, but, in theory, produces a gravitational ripple strong enough to be detected by very sensitive instruments. The gravitational force exerted by a body, which can do work, and the force a gravitational wave radiated by it, are only slightly related.

The webpage, and Matey’s previous post, go on to make other strange and wrong claims, notably about “superheavy” elements such as Ununpentium (Uup), the synthetic element with 115 protons, first synthesized in 2004 at the Russian and American labs JINR and LLNL. The major claim, aside from the weird claim of it having “gravity A”, is that some isotope of Uup or other superheavy elements are stable, because they occupies a position on isotope charts known as an “island of stability”. If stable, these elements might be found in significant quantities in nature. It’s claimed that these elements could be used to do such useful things as “cause the space/time distortion required for "practical" interstellar travel”.

These conclusion reveals a misunderstanding of the theory concerning islands of stability. Isotopes in islands of stability are more stable than those nearby on the charts, with half lives (related to average decay times) as long as 101 days, compared to their neighbors’ times of small fractions of a second, but they are not stable, in the sense of not being radioactive. The only isotopes of Uup yet synthesized have half lives under 0.1 s, much longer than other nearby isotopes. Theory predicts half lives for some as yet unsynthesized Uup isotopes of about 1 minute.

For a radioactive element to appear in nature as more than rare traces, it must be formed in great enough quantities, by such means as supernova explosions, and must have a half life of at least a few hundred thousand years, long enough for enought to still be around millions of years later. Despite some falling on islands of stability, no isotope of an element heavier than uranium (92 protons) meets these criteria, though trace amounts of plutonium (94 protons) are found in nature, because some natural decay of uranium produces it.

well even if the second island of stabilitydoesn't exist

but the potential for that level of matter to bend space-time does

then even a millisec of this matter in the correct reaction process could allow

for travel

create, amplify,move

anniahlation of the matter

although i firmly believe that with the correct crystal shell, this element i propose

has resonance in the line of magnetism that bends space time,creates matter,and magnetism as we know it, would be stable and able to create multiple vectors in space-time

(see belovelife's unification theory, and its correlating posts)

well even if the second island of stabilitydoesn't exist

but the potential for that level of matter to bend space-time does

then even a millisec of this matter in the correct reaction process could allow

for travel

create, amplify,move

anniahlation of the matter

That's all great speculation belove but is there any reason other than "it sounds cool" to think any of that is possible?

although i firmly believe that with the correct crystal shell, this element i propose

has resonance in the line of magnetism that bends space time,creates matter,and magnetism as we know it, would be stable and able to create multiple vectors in space-time

(see belovelife's unification theory, and its correlating posts)

Again do you have anything to support this other than "it would be cool if" The whole idea of A&B gravity and element 115 is based on nothing but what some guy who talked to aliens said. No real evidence or even speculation based on something real is involved in this, it's total hokum, nothing more.

like I stated in belovelife's unification theory

observations of astronomical events

pulsars

galaxies

magnetic fields

pulsars and galaxies

both of these instinces have a disc

when you look at a representation of a mgnetic field

it looks like a donut

with a line from hole to hole

being north to south

(well similar anyway)

now on the smaller scale of the pulsar

matter is ejected in almost a line from one pole

and it is dispearsed from the other

ionized particles and stuff

so the question is

what causes this

why do galaxies conform to a disc shape

and why on one side, is the matter expanded

and on the other condensed

along with this, you have to add the question

what is movement

what is the actual interaction of matter and space

is matter moving as much as the energy of matter interacting with space is just changing vector

or stated differently

the effect of the photon interacting with the electro magnetic field of an atom

is a change in energy

some converts to photons

some to acceleration

now the acceleration part is what i want to focus on

on both sides

matter cannot achieve the speed of light

matter cannot be 0k

these are like bouneries , or a -1<-|->+1

realationship

or for mathematical purposes

0> spectrum of speed availible <c

as you achieve the speed of light, time stops

so if matter were to go the speed of light

all the electrons would convert to photons

and (in the case of my theory)

the impetali reaction would halt

so matter would not be able to achieve the speed of light because the exertion of cosmic radiation

will always add force (and or electrons) to the proton, thus changing vector, and causing the speed to change

where the concept of dark matter being a proton w/o an electron would have gravity

but photons would not interact in the same fashon, the photon wold turn to an electron

and then it would be matter again, so yo would have to add energy to the system, but then once the electron turns to a photon, a photon from another verctor becomes an electron

thus a proton achieving C is impossible

now because of photons behaving in the way they do, ie travel

and the electron is -1 to proton +1

the photon moves through space and its electromagnetic interactions with other photons

is nile (kinda hard to explain, kinda bouncy)

but say 2 photons collided, directly in line of eachother

the energy would change, but if there is no proton to availible to accept the electron

it turns back to a photon

and it would cause alot of background noise

like the observed noise of the universe

pretty evenly dispused, but with an uneven surface

because of the differt band of wavelenght that each individual photon has

so this is the relationship of speed in space time

(could be cleaned up, but pretty close)

like I stated in belovelife's unification theory

observations of astronomical events

pulsars

galaxies

magnetic fields

pulsars and galaxies

both of these instinces have a disc

when you look at a representation of a mgnetic field

it looks like a donut

with a line from hole to hole

being north to south

(well similar anyway)

now on the smaller scale of the pulsar

matter is ejected in almost a line from one pole

and it is dispearsed from the other

ionized particles and stuff

Exactly what do you mean ejected from one pole and dispersed from the other?

so the question is

what causes this

why do galaxies conform to a disc shape

Gravity?

and why on one side, is the matter expanded

and on the other condensed

This makes no sense, matter is condensed on one side and and expanded on the other side of what?

along with this, you have to add the question

what is movement

I didn't know there was question about what movement was.

what is the actual interaction of matter and space

is matter moving as much as the energy of matter interacting with space is just changing vector

or stated differently

the effect of the photon interacting with the electro magnetic field of an atom

is a change in energy

some converts to photons

some to acceleration

Photons interact with magnetic field's?

now the acceleration part is what i want to focus on

on both sides

matter cannot achieve the speed of light

matter cannot be 0k

these are like bouneries , or a -1<-|->+1

realationship

or for mathematical purposes

0> spectrum of speed availible <c

as you achieve the speed of light, time stops

so if matter were to go the speed of light

all the electrons would convert to photons

and (in the case of my theory)

the impetali reaction would halt

This idea is supported by what?

so matter would not be able to achieve the speed of light because the exertion of cosmic radiation

??? makes no sense at all.

will always add force (and or electrons) to the proton, thus changing vector, and causing the speed to change

where the concept of dark matter being a proton w/o an electron would have gravity

but photons would not interact in the same fashon, the photon wold turn to an electron

and then it would be matter again, so yo would have to add energy to the system, but then once the electron turns to a photon, a photon from another verctor becomes an electron

thus a proton achieving C is impossible

No sense what so ever.

now because of photons behaving in the way they do, ie travel

and the electron is -1 to proton +1

the photon moves through space and its electromagnetic interactions with other photons

is nile (kinda hard to explain, kinda bouncy)

but say 2 photons collided, directly in line of eachother

the energy would change, but if there is no proton to availible to accept the electron

it turns back to a photon

and it would cause alot of background noise

like the observed noise of the universe

pretty evenly dispused, but with an uneven surface

because of the differt band of wavelenght that each individual photon has

so this is the relationship of speed in space time

(could be cleaned up, but pretty close)

Still makes no connection with reality, is there any experimental data to back any of this up? Or is this pure conjecture?

However, because gravity can generate waves or ripples does not mean that it is a wave, any more than the fact that a stone thrown into a pond, generating water waves, means that a stone is a water wave.

That is a valid arguement.

But I am not so sure anyone knows for sure what gravity actually is??

I remember the show 'Nova' once talked about Grand Unifying Theory in which the top-notch scientists were trying to figure out a way to prove that once upon a time all 4 forces in universe were One!

the 4 forces are;

1-Electromagnetic

2-The Weak nuclear force

3-The Strong nuclear force

4-GRAVITY!

we all know what EMF is , in fact we know we can produce a magnetic field with electricity and vice versa.(something to think about)!

if the gravity is the Result of something else (as CraigD well explained) and it is the ripple effect

then how can it be so strong in the case of atoms (if the weak and strong forces are indeed related to gravity ?) and so weak in case of planets like the earth I mean we defy and overcome gravity every time we walk or jump.(yet again so strong in case of black-holes)?

So would somebody please tell us what they think the gravity is?

I really think that gravity is directly proportional to space and density of an object. The fabric of space exerts this gravitational forces on an object, and result of an interaction between space and the object...

The objects do not have a "force" pulling things down towards them. it is only the warp of space that exerts pressure on them.

then again, I am not an authority on the subject, this is just how I feel.

BTW (In the old show Nova titled "What Einstein Never Knew")

I dont remember anyone saying any thing about the sources of these forces so the question still remains...

I know they had so many different theories such as Super Symmetry which were very interesting.

Oh About Robert Lazar;

after doing some investigation I have NO resons to believe anything he says is untrue. May be he is wrong about his theories and may be he does not have enough credentials (like myself) to talk about these things but his experience on a secret project is absolutely true!

He even states that those things he talks about are according to the governments documents and he cannot say if they are true or false!

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't read through all the posts so I don't know if anyone has touched on this or not, but has anyone considered that there is a spacetime barrier like a sound barrier? and if there is maybe we are approaching space travel in the wrong manner. maybe instead of trying to move through space we should try to figure out how to "break" space, and then maybe those far off regions of space won't be as far as we once thought.

I haven't read through all the posts so I don't know if anyone has touched on this or not, but has anyone considered that there is a spacetime barrier like a sound barrier?

If not in this thread, I’m sure comparisons of the “sound barrier” to a “spacetime” or “lightspeed barrier” has been discussed many times at hypography, and innumerable times by scifi fans dating back at least as far at the 1940s.

However it’s a faulty comparison, IMHO. The “sound barrier” refers to a collection of “difficult to get past” engineering problem with the first aircraft to approach and exceed the speed of sound, not any fundamental physical law preventing anything pushed hard enough from exceeding the speed of sound. As the wikipedia article linked above notes, these engineering problems having been long solved, “sound barrier” is now more a historic footnote than an engineering concept.

The speed of light is a very different kind of “barrier”, because fundamental physical law does prevent anything from exceeding it under any circumstances.

and if there is maybe we are approaching space travel in the wrong manner. maybe instead of trying to move through space we should try to figure out how to "break" space, and then maybe those far off regions of space won't be as far as we once thought.
The idea of “cheating” to circumvent the speed of light limit by doing unusual things to space (“warping”, “piercing”, etc.) so that the speed of light in some region of space is effectively greater than usual is one much discussed in both scifi and science non-fiction. A famous example of the latter is the “Alcubierre drive”, first described in a 1994 paper.

The practical barrier encountered in actually engineering such systems – the non-fictional ones, that is - is that their energy requirements appear, to borrow the phrase from the wikipedia article “absurdly gigantic”. They seem to require galaxy size factories to direct galaxy-size energies to move even tiny vehicles.

I’m a long-time supporter – I’d go as far as saying a fanatical one – of interstellar spaceflight. The belief that it can’t be done without faster-than-light spacecraft, and the various fictional efforts along these lines, are, I think, rooted in gut-level intuitions that space travel must have the same “feel” as land and sea travel on Earth. The result, I think, has been generations of “dumbed down”, wishful thinking about interstellar spaceflight so rigidly confined by its dogma that it’s a named literary genre: space opera. Although space opera is fun, and attracts many people to science and spaceflight, when it is, as it is for many people, ones main source of science fiction and fact, it can give a very limited and inaccurate depiction of the future.

thanks for correcting my misinterpretation of the "barriers". I guess im one of the few who can't get passed thinking in the terms of how things work here on earth. but I do agree that people as a whole do make interstellar travel out to be harder than it probably is.

craigd, I just read the article on the alcubierre drive and from my understanding wouldn't the "occupants" of the warp bubble find them selves many centuries after the date they "entered" the bubble upon exit of the bubble, and have no physical or mental awareness of the time passed outside the bubble?

craigd, I just read the article on the alcubierre drive and from my understanding wouldn't the "occupants" of the warp bubble find them selves many centuries after the date they "entered" the bubble upon exit of the bubble, and have no physical or mental awareness of the time passed outside the bubble?
As I understand it (my understanding goes no deeper than the wikipedia article’s overview, or even as deep in places, as I’ve not followed its “mathematics of” section fully, nor do I have the necessary understanding of the math to do so without learning more or the requisite math) no.

The aticle’s description of the Alcubierre drive “bubble” is that the space within it is in about the same inertial and gravitational frame as its origin and destination, so no significant time dilation relative to either place occurs. The bubble can in principle propagate through outside space at many time the speed of light. Its occupants are causally disconnected from the outside of the bubble. All together, this means a trip of, lets say, 10 lightyears, via an Alcubierre bubble that propagates at, let’s say, 10 times the speed of light, would appear to the occupants of the bubble and the people at the trips origin and destination to take 1 year – although the folks at home wouldn’t get word via light or radio signal that they’d arrived for another 10 years, and the destination folks wouldn’t get word of their departure until 9 years after they’d arrived.

During the trip, the folks inside the bubble wouldn’t be able to send or receive any messages to or from the outside. They’d be aware that a year had passed – have eaten a years worth of food, read a years worth of books, played a years worth of games, watched a years worth of old videos, etc. - but would have been able to interact only with things inside the bubble.