Science Forums

A Complete Unified Universe Using Basic Principles.

AntDeath

Hi all.

Black holes. There is only one in existence it is the same size as the universe because it is the equal and opposite and the universe is still being created.

For a full revealing complete working model of the universe (using simple science and math and with a method of proof)too long to post here please see my own private website

Www.antonydeath.com

It is totally free and without adverts and answers all the biggest questions.

Enjoy and be inspired and try to prove and disprove it.

Thanks

Ant.

Hi all.

Black holes. There is only one in existence it is the same size as the universe because it is the equal and opposite and the universe is still being created.

For a full revealing complete working model of the universe (using simple science and math and with a method of proof)too long to post here please see my own private website

Www.antonydeath.com

It is totally free and without adverts and answers all the biggest questions.

Enjoy and be inspired and try to prove and disprove it.

Thanks

Ant.

If you have an idea to discuss you should make your case here, on this forum, not refer readers to an unknown and possibly untrustworthy private website.

But don't rush. I am already sure it will be ballocks, just from your opening post (lack of punctuation, description of something as "opposite" without saying opposite to what, claim that it can all be done with only simple maths.......)    

Your site is full of unsubstantiated claims and needs a lot of work to improve the grammar. That is the most trivial task, because the next task should be some critical analysis. One obvious section to be reviewed is the one which lists (incorrectly) some of the unlikely physical conditions which make life on Earth possible, after which you say:

IF ALL THIS IS NOT INTELLIGENT DESIGN THEN NOTHING IS.

True: Nothing is.

*sigh*

Www.antonydeath.com

Yikes! :shocked: Not to be un-“welcome to Hypography, Science for Everybody”-y, but this from that homepage

I reveal these things as part of my personal investigation into illegal and immoral activities comitted (sic) by others during my life because their actions have have reulted (sic) in my continuing severe emotional problems which has prevented me from having my own choice of female partner and our children in my life and my ultimate goal is to rectify this situation.

fills me with moderator-ly trepidation that Mr. Death may visit our friendly site again, and hope that he won’t.

The rest of the site appear to be what I expected, given the above introduction.

However,

Brings to mind something that’s bemused me for years:

The radius of the visible universe is about 4.4 x 1025 m

The Schwarzschild radius of a body with mass 3 x 1053 kb is about 4.4 x 1025 m

The mass of the universe is believed to be about 6.3 x 1053. Only about 1053 of this is visible – the rest is mysterious “dark” matter.

So, while arguably naive, it’s not unreasonable to conclude that the visible universe is inside a super, super massive black hole.

These obvious coincidences are not lost on the physics and cosmology community, but following the literature as I have, nearly everything on subject seems fixated on the assumption that any black hole must have an infinitely dense singularity in its center, usually using this to reach the conclusion “well, there’s not one of them, so the universe isn’t inside a black hole”, while occasionally dabbling in the idea that there once was one, corresponding to the “cosmic seed” from which emanated the Big Bang, and further speculating that the various stellar mass and supermassive black holes we observe may contain new/different than our universes.

However, in 2011, Vyacheslav Dokuchaev suggested in this paper (discussed in several popular science articles, such as this one), that stable orbits are possible inside supermassive (1037 kg) black holes like those in galaxy centers, which could possibly be extended to conclude that high-density singularities in these and larger black holes don’t necessarily occur. I discussed it in and around this 2012 post.

I’ve not seen much discussion about the possibility, in light of Dokuchaev’s work, that our universe really is inside a black hole. Though the mathematical physics to inquire much about it is despairingly beyond my ability, I wonder if approaching cosmology from this assumption might provide some fruitful resolutions of the major troubling cosmological questions, such as increasing cosmic expansion and related dark energy.