Science Forums

Electronics.

I am a layman in this field, but find it the most enjoyable field of all. my other favorite fields include chemistry and sociology, of course, but this is by far my best one.

So, let's begin with something new? how about 'micro analogue electronics?' i find that analogue electronics are better than digital ones, as, they are maxed out performance wise, and are easier to make. of course, this is because they are performing at a flat rate. they will give you max resolution, for example, because they have no pixels, so a photograph from a normal camera is better than the digital one, yes on the other hand, the focus of digital cameras means that it will brightly color every little pixel to make a great image, or what? either way, i prefer analogue electronics because they are much cheaper.

So, for my first post, i will be explaining or learning as a write all about micro analogue electronics.

If the device used to make them was precise, it could be much smaller, but, with a analogue machine, it will be simple and cheap. if they were to make a mold that is so small it makes the machine smaller, well, smaller isn't always better - think of how ugly a car would be with a small engine - they are always cramming more things into it to make it run faster, and seem to have a finite space.

How do we make molds very small though? we could make a small mold with mold upon mold scaling down, like nanotechnology, yes? except, we will not need it to be that small, and operating a analogue machine that small could be challenging.

Now, to make a mold that small, we would need to make it from a bigger mold. this could be done by using little robot arms or something, yes? then we could make it even smaller, but, there is a breaking point for various materials, so, we need to observe these breaking points. the more dense something is, the more brittle it will be, so, we need to look to the top of the periodic table for materials that seem to handle a little stress while at the same time having some effect or another.

I suggest that all analogue electronic components be made out of silicon like the digital ones, as, it is not brittle, actually constituting a sort of fat or something, and is plentiful so is not expensive. okay, we got our materials, now for the mold!

Silicon is messy and reacts poorly to heat, so, we should try to make a mold out of aluminium, come to think of it. scrap the silicon! it reacts poorly to heat, and, we know it will get hot. tin foil is used to contain heat, so we should use plentiful aluminium instead, pardon my previous observation, but the actual parts should be made in aluminium molds and out of silicon, as it is easily molded, yes?

Now, how do we get this to be small? i suppose we could first of all power it with electron power, of course, we could try to create sparks for a little while, that get used by the machine at a great pace, as it is messy, by using solar panels, maybe? okay, those are photons, but, they carry electric charge in the form of heat, yes? then, we need to lay this solar powered thing in the sunlight, of course.

How do we get a small solar panel? well, we don't need to make the panel small, we just need the wires to be small, so;

We need to create molds for the wires too, i suggest we make the wires out of something super conductive and super cheap, and, super flexible. we could use zinc, as it is the most plentiful if we were to boil sand, on the other hand we will get silicone out of it too, to make the actual parts, yes?

Now, for the mold! if we use small tools to make the mold, it will be hard, but, we could easily make the mold smaller by using a shrink ray for the mold. shrink ray, you never heard of it?

Basically, you remove the up and down quarks from the equation. you can do this by adding electrons, as they suck up all the quarks that do things, like giving it mass, yes? then, they will burn up under the electric current, so;

Today i have made a mini mold and a shrink ray. i feel pleased.