Science Forums

Paige On Pin

paigetheoracle

Anybody interested in my previous posts and ideas can catch up on what I've doing with myself since my absence by visiting the link below (Mostly duff t-shirt designs and posters that never sold at all on Cafe Press site or language book material that also failed to take root in anybody's mind but my own: "We all know the cost of failure Mr Bond").

Moontan - look out for the UFO related traffic signs (Alas British, so you may not get the references or humour but you can't have everything!).

I intend putting 'more on' as the decades go by but that is because I'm a 'more-on' sort of guy (humour isn't dead, just barely alive in my hands).

Bye for now fans and fiends (sorry 'friends,' this isn't halloween any longer is it? However you may find some seasonal gratings material at the end of the 'Shallow Humour' section.

PS. Yes I know the entries from Volume 2 of my language book are full of errors because I didn't spell check (I wanted it ready by Christmas), so forgoive may wile I correct Emm over the follow Ian mints (or whacks at least). Don't get short tempered with me over my short stories either - I was only doing my best!

Edited by paigetheoracle