Science Forums

Hopefully a benefit for my senior project

etoilerose

:friday: Hello everyone, it is a pleasure to join you. My reasoning for joining is for the benefit of my senior project. I am focusing my project on subliminal messaging in magazine advertisments. Any advertisments actually, but I have to have a focus of a type of media, so I chose magazines. I am in need of survey informaton for my research. I am hoping to create a poll and get a good amount of responses. This is decent part of my project and I am hoping by joining this forum, my research project will benefit. I thank you all for your time, and possibly participation once I figure out how to set up my poll/survey. Thank you again.

- Etoilerose ;)

:friday: Hello everyone, it is a pleasure to join you. My reasoning for joining is for the benefit of my senior project. I am focusing my project on subliminal messaging in magazine advertisments. Any advertisments actually, but I have to have a focus of a type of media, so I chose magazines. I am in need of survey informaton for my research. I am hoping to create a poll and get a good amount of responses. This is decent part of my project and I am hoping by joining this forum, my research project will benefit. I thank you all for your time, and possibly participation once I figure out how to set up my poll/survey. Thank you again.

- Etoilerose ;)

Welcome to Hypography etoilerose, we will be waiting to post our opinions.