Science Forums

The Quantum Relativity of Consciousness

No your right, but asking the question is the first step in getting answers.

Exactly Little Bang, Someone that is full of nothing but answers has no room left for learning. I believe we humans would make much more progress if we would become people of questions instead of those only convinced.

I agree coldcreation; This is begining to interest me for I also have a geometrical outlook on the physics of our universe. I even have my own set of formuli to express these views. So lead on with your expose, you've got my attention.

Hello infamous,

Excuse the delay. I'm in the process of formulating that which will follow.

As you could imagine I'm curious to find out more about your "geometrical outlook on the physics of our universe" as well as your "set of formuli to express these views."

Can you please prepare to send some info about that?

More soon...

We all have our pet theories about almost everything, but one of the most perplexing questions in the universe is that you can take most of the atoms in a common rock that has absolutely no impact on reality, rearrange them into the molecules of life, and they then have an almost infinite impact on reality.

Hello infamous,

Excuse the delay. I'm in the process of formulating that which will follow.

As you could imagine I'm curious to find out more about your "geometrical outlook on the physics of our universe" as well as your "set of formuli to express these views."

Can you please prepare to send some info about that?

More soon...

Little Bang and I have been exchanging thoughts for a while now, it,s encouraging to find another that's also asking questions instead of being full of themselves. I'm also interested in examining your work coldcreation. Maybe we three can put our heads togeather and get something done. I've shared some of my calcualtions with Little Bang, and after I have had a chance to view your material I will also share them with you. Remember this however, the results that I've obtained from my work has not uncovered the holy grail of physics and I don't pretend to have any real answers but, I believe I have found a number of new questions. I'll be waiting to see your material, have a good one coldcreation.

Little Bang and I have been exchanging thoughts for a while now, it,s encouraging to find another that's also asking questions instead of being full of themselves. I'm also interested in examining your work coldcreation. Maybe we three can put our heads togeather and get something done. I've shared some of my calcualtions with Little Bang, and after I have had a chance to view your material I will also share them with you. Remember this however, the results that I've obtained from my work has not uncovered the holy grail of physics and I don't pretend to have any real answers but, I believe I have found a number of new questions. I'll be waiting to see your material, have a good one coldcreation.

Count me in...

Any definitive conclusions about the the universe or its geometric topology will undoubtedly have to include the cosmological constant, as the term represents an indispensable characteristic or property of space...

Count me in...

Any definitive conclusions about the the universe or its geometric topology will undoubtedly have to include the cosmological constant, as the term represents an indispensable characteristic or property of space...

In addition to the general relativistic approach to consciousness, and the quantum connection (not the old anthropic one), there is one too of thermodynamical nature.

Ilya Prigogine, a prominent expert in the field, expresses the view-point that ”the laws of physics describe an idealized world that is quite different from the unstable, evolving world in which we live…we can no longer associate the arrow of time only with an increase of disorder. Recent developments in nonequilibrium physics and chemistry point in the opposite direction. They show unambiguously that the arrow of time is a source of order…Irreversibility leads to both order and disorder…they do not correspond to approximations added to the basic laws. Irreversible processes play a fundamental constructive role in nature.” (1996, p. 26)

I would add on to Prigogine's remarks......in the next mail...

The psychophysics involved here describes the attributes, characteristic qualities and distinctive features of matter, field and spacetime in such a way that the causal nexus of existence never and nowhere occurs as an independent connection in causal associations.

It is no doubt this approach alone with its use of spacetime principles that is capable of linking meaningfully the connectedness or associations between two or more things. More specifically, it is an approach that describes complex thoughts and feelings in terms of associations through fields within the comprehensive framework of general relativity.

Whereas before, consciousness had strictly been though of as an internal phenomenon influenced by outside events, now, the structural content of life, the human condition and awareness can be represented in congruence with physical concepts formerly regarded as exclusive to the quantum realm and the geometric manifold of relativity.

And since physics makes use of geometry in the establishment of its concepts, the empirical content of consciousness can only be stated and tested within the framework of the whole of physics. Humankind belongs, after all, to a very unambiguous history: a planetary history without doubt, but also a universal one.

coldcreation

• 2 weeks later...

Consciousness can be observed as spatiotemporal correlations between macroscopically separate individuals, rather than in terms merely of inter-cranial constraint or paranormal forces.

Without being overly reductive, this view offers to include life and it’s main distinction from inanimate objects, the primary attribute of life, consciousness, within the bounds of the same physical laws, just like any other natural phenomenon. All that can be imagined (Gods, big bangs and the like) outside of nature, i.e., things that do not exist in the physical world, reflect an unconstrained creative potential, specifically, the product of human invention.

As well, without being overly broad-spectrum, this multidimensional evolutionary view of consciousness, with its’ operative physical, psychological, cognitive, and social functions, compels the inclusion of all things, animate and inanimate, into the same schematic.

Why?

In brief, the concept of consciousness or awareness can be generalized enough to include all non-negligible processes of adaptation and correlation directly or indirectly resulting from field interactions. Indeed, all things that have a field enter into the scope of the discussion.

ColdCreation