Science Forums

What Is Intelligence?

pljames

What is intelligence? To know. Two words come to mind understanding and application of knowledge. Is questioning enough to understand and apply so others can gain for it? How about I understand the problem but it to complex to deal with. Does the problem have political or personal ramifications? Does the personal ramifications set immediate or thought about immediate or future complications. How about the question I didn't see it in that light before. Does my ego control me or vice versa? How about morals respect and such? Do they get in the way of applying knowledge for gain personal or charity and gain for all?

I live within society with all there prejudices and bias's. Is it necessary to accept them or bring them to light for hoping and giving the world a better thought on creating a better world. In these troubled times the world has darkened it's knowledge for power and greed. Power and greed is destroying the world and all in it. Can those with intelligence and understanding overcome power and greed? Only those who will accept that challenge knows. [email protected]