Science Forums

The New Guy

Ascended

Hey everyone, great to be here, the result of recommendations from friends. I'm not really a scientist myself but have always had a strong interest in science, I work (now part time) running an employment & training company and also as property investor. I have a particular interest in psychology, philosophy, physics, cosmology, ancient history, art and politics.

My hobbies are auctions, reading, films, walking, snooker, soccer and learning.

Really looking forward to getting to know you all and discussing some great science.

Hey there Copper Top, thank you also for the welcome, as for me well us Brits have got alot in common with you guys so we can easily chat on the same level and forget we're from different countries. I also used to live in Berlin a few years back and it's amazing how culturally similar some of those guys were, really if I was e-mailing wouldn't have been able to tell the difference between them and some of my english friends, I guess around the world people are pretty similar, have the same values and want the same things out of life. :)

• 2 months later...

Hey there Copper Top, thank you also for the welcome, as for me well us Brits have got a lot in common with you guys so we can easily chat on the same level and forget we're from different countries. I also used to live in Berlin a few years back and it's amazing how culturally similar some of those guys were, really if I was e-mailing wouldn't have been able to tell the difference between them and some of my English friends, I guess around the world people are pretty similar, have the same values and want the same things out of life. :)

I think I've seen you around lurking in other science forums.:lurking::jumpforjoy::jab:

Welcome. Looks like a bunch of new members signing up. This forum could use a little more activity, good to see you here.