Science Forums

If a black hole is a compact object as the beginning of the universe ...

Ti@NiS

If a black hole is a compact object as the beginning of the universe, as it is said that light can not escape, if the universe had no light in the beginning? only many millions of years later?

This is the second time you have asserted this, do you understand that the two things are not the same thing?

Is wrong to think that a black hole spacetime is out?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_hole

Both space and time are thought to exist inside the event horizon of a black hole.

BTW this is off topic, if you want to discuss the properties of black holes please start your own thread.

Edited by Moontanman

I am interested in these topics and their authors as you are. Why can not you and I discuss while the authors come. They decide for us, and you and I have joy doing science.

Because it is against the rules you agreed to when you signed on here...

Edited by Moontanman

• 3 weeks later...

I just noticed that this is split from my thread. The black holes would be created from the spacetime grain under pressure. Science sometimes refers to a spacetime grain structure, and sometimes you will hear about a spacetime froth. The froth, and the grain examples miss out quite a lot of physics, as they are just words.

So let's add some physics.

The grain structure in my theory is like hollow sand. Filling the hollow sand is a liquid made from scalar particles. The liquid can scale up to create pressure, and scale down to relive pressure. The scaling up is the inflation of spacetime, the expansion of the Universe, and the scaling down is the creation of black holes. These scalar particles of a sort of liquid have a very well known name... time.

So spacetime is a hollow grain full of time.. spacetime. The bending of spacetime is actually the scaling of spacetime. If you create a black hole you scale spacetime down, but you also create a curve, which is a bend. You have the bending of spacetime. Spacetime scales down because of pressure, and the pressure is very similar to weight. So large amounts of spacetime carry a lot of weight, and this weigh creates an implosion which is a black hole.

Now, the first thing to happen in the universe is that the weight of spacetime collapses to create a whole labyrinth of black holes, because spacetime starts off as an infinite amount of hollow grains full of time. The inflation has nowhere to go, and pressure from inflation crunches the grain into holes. The crunch also bonds together to create atoms, and the atoms crunch together to create molecules.

The relief of this pressure allows inflation to get going again. Time starts to flow out of quantum holes again. The flow from the holes is energy, and the particles start to flow out of the black hole, and you get a lot of Galaxies forming from these particles.

Finally, I can answer your question. The photons are created when time pops out of a hole. You could call a photon the first stage of time visually. There is time still inside the holes, and time that is inside holes is negative mass.

There is an old theory similar to this about the aether, and sinks, and squirts.

Antimatter

Karl Pearson proposed the existence of "squirts" (sources) and sinks of the flow of aether. The squirts represented normal matter and the sinks represented negative matter. Pearson's theory required a fourth dimension for the aether to flow from and into.[2]

... and I found the above example about 6 years after I figured it out, so I didn't copy it. The loss of the Aether in science seems to be detrimental to science. However, the aether, and spacetime should be combined, because both are half correct once you realise that Gravity is a push force.