Science Forums

Gravity Attracts And Repels Energy And Mass

ryan2006

Gravity attracts energy and mass and also repels energy and mass. Let me explain :blink: Potential Energy when I hold a ball in my hand is attracted by the gravity of the earth so I let the ball go and it becomes kinetic energy. The gravity attracted the energy and the mass :rolleyes: of the ball. Here is the kicker. Gravity repels energy and mass. Let me explain :rolleyes: When I don't like someone or I am trying to avoid someone they completely repel me away from them. But when some hot sexy chick is near every guy is attracted to her even when she is repelled by you. See the laws of gravitation are in our grasp. When the law of attraction is intertwined in the law of repel. If I am not attracting I am saying stay away I need my space. I need some time to think about this more. So lets deaccelerate and slow down. Gravity is a chic!!

Edited by ryan2006

Gravity attracts energy and mass and also repels energy and mass. Let me explain :blink: Potential Energy when I hold a ball in my hand is attracted by the gravity of the earth so I let the ball go and it becomes kinetic energy. The gravity attracted the energy and the mass :rolleyes: of the ball. Here is the kicker. Gravity repels energy and mass. Let me explain :rolleyes: When I don't like someone or I am trying to avoid someone they completely repel me away from them. But when some hot sexy chick is near every guy is attracted to her even when she is repelled by you. See the laws of gravitation are in our grasp. When the law of attraction is intertwined in the law of repel. If I am not attracting I am saying stay away I need my space. I need some time to think about this more. So lets deaccelerate and slow down. Gravity is a chic!!

That's not physics.