Science Forums

Trade Secrets

We take care of our own first, right? But then one is obliged, I feel, to pass on the best they have so that others might prosper as well. I made mine as a plant developer. Here then is the trade secret of that success:

There is a propitious time and place in the sun for achieving the better propagation of any lifeform. The specific time for it is 3:33 PM when the sun is at the diurnal arc of 50.625 degrees. That's the precise moment to effect the pollination.

Perhaps you as well have made yours and would like to pass on the trade secret of it.

___Well, to begin, 33 is a number of syncronicity for me & I take note of the circumstance whrein I encounter it. Just so, I must respond with a trade secret.

___You will find several of mine here at Hypography in the threads "Strange Numbers"..., "Katabatak Math...", & "Statistical Distribution of The Integers...". (In Math & Physics Forum"

___I have abandoned any idea of profitting from said secrets, & now share mine with any willing to listen. :(

___Well, to begin, 33 is a number of syncronicity for me & I take note of the circumstance whrein I encounter it. Just so, I must respond with a trade secret.

___You will find several of mine here at Hypography in the threads "Strange Numbers"..., "Katabatak Math...", & "Statistical Distribution of The Integers...". (In Math & Physics Forum"

___I have abandoned any idea of profitting from said secrets, & now share mine with any willing to listen. :(

Thanks, Turtle....I'll have a look at those threads.