Science Forums

A Free Online Chemistry Course

Yuval & Chris

1 member has voted

1. 1. What do you think about the first lesson?

• Good
    • Fine
    • Bad

Hello everyone,

My name is Yuval, and I would like to tell you about a Chemistry course I'm making with some help from a friend of mine, Chris.

The course is named "Basics of Chemistry", and requires no previous knowledge in Chemistry whatsoever.

Even though I'm sure all of you, or at least 99% of you already know the basics of Chemistry, and most likely know it better than I do, I would like you to take a look at this video:

[video=youtube;d8VWbv4I_js]

Also, a little request to help funding the videos:

If you have AdBlocker or anything else which blocks advertisements, please turn it off while watching the video, and when you reach a point when a little ad pops up, like in this picture: http://up353.siz.co.il/up2/mv1mykfm2mew.png (couldn't post it in this post because it's too big. Please ignore the language, it's Hebrew), please click it once, or either click the advertisement on the right (example can be also seen in the same picture: http://up353.siz.co.il/up2/mv1mykfm2mew.png). Clicking it will prove your support and will help me to fund this course and make it better. Thanks for your help, I'm sure a community which supports science will do it to help the course.

So, what do you think about the video? I would like to hear your thoughts and opinions, it will help me making the next lessons better.

This course is made for those who doesn't have any previous knowledge in Chemistry and would like to learn it, but don't know where to begin, and for those who know Chemistry, but would like to review the basics, or just support someone who's trying to spread Chemistry.

Bloopers video, just in case you are intrested in it:

I will upload this post as soon as the second lesson is aired.

I've also posted this message in 3 different science forums, in order to reach more people. I'm not a bot, I will replay to anyone who posts a question/an opinion and will read all of the comments in this thread.

Thanks for reading & for clicking on the ad!

Please, share your thoughts & opinions with me!

Yuval.

Thanks for reading & for clicking on the ad!
Yuval, asking people to click the ads in order to fund your course is asking them to kinda cheat, it isn't really ethical at all, it is unfair toward those who pay for these clicks when you ask folks to do it only for this reason.

Even it it were a great chemistry course, it wouldn't be right to ask us to cheat in order to support something scientific. It lies a little bit outside the scope of Hypography anyway; nothing wrong with good members showing us their own stuff, but it's a bit different when self promotion appears to be your main reason for coming here, even when ready to discuss what you are promoting. We'll see if you can make your membership worthy and more within the aims of this site.