Science Forums

Calculating Neutrinos

This assumes that All things are composed of EM fields and are in constant motion.
No it doesn't assume this. Unless you replace EM with electro-weak, strong and gravity, perhaps also whatever other fields might be discovered.

I mean that for now we are going to neglect everything force wise that is not Electro or magnetic. (My theories don't allow for anything but these two forces. I assume that All things are made of charge. My support for that assumetion is in EM, Spacetime, and quantum theory.)

Ok here's the thing is that Mass, E = mc^2, is based in Electromagnetic theory and fundementally describes mass as a quantum number of charge density (I think...) Describing Mass and energy as intimately related.

The constant c is calculated from Permittivity and Permeability of freespace which both describe charge but as the oppisites Electro and Magnetic, which yeilds the velocity of light. well what happens if you remove one of these from the equation? Either permittivity or permeability of freespace. What kind of result do we get and what baring on the rest of physics would the result have?

OMG, another VSL hacker! :circle:

So, I see, OK, your theory, not the standard stuff. One could justly say that, according to your theory, the neutrino does not exist. There's no such thing.

• 11 months later...
Ah hem... Sorry i guess I didn't explain well enough.

The Speed of light is determined by permittivity of electric field and the permeability of magnetic field, is this correct and assumed true by Classical Physics?

Permittivity and permeability are relics of using certain units (in this case SI) for your E and B field.

The constant is better defined as the ratio of strengths for electric and magnetic fields.

-Will

The constant is better defined as the ratio of strengths for electric and magnetic fields.

That's what I mean, Light is defined as a ratio of Magnetic to Electric, in equal porpotion the whole sine wave thing where light regenerates it's wave form. That's what I'm taking about.

Light is defined by it's Absolute charge. I admit that it has a ZERO net charge but that's not to say it does not have Electric and Magnetic fields and therefore charge. Mass is defined as condenced Energy correct? Energy is then also Defined by Condensed (mixed) Fields.

Mass is inherently EM, I'm saying that I think the problem with finding a Neutrino's Mass is that a neutrino falls outside of EM theory in that it is only E not EM.

As such this is the basis of my hypothesis that the Neutrino is actually the Quanta of Charge Field, Most likely Electric Field from what I've seen.