Science Forums

Gidday from down under - QQ

quantum quack

I have a favourite motto:

"the answer should never close your mind to the question"

It is with this in mind that I explore the known and unknown laws of nature.

It is not enough for me to accept as fiat or rote any law set down by our astute heros, such as Newton or Einstein.

However I do have a great respect for their achievements and approach all subjects witrh this as a given.

"I'm the one with out the hair....ha"

Of course the most productive approach is always one of freindship and I look forward to generating this with all I come to know and come to know me.

You will find that I can be very unorthodox in my understandings, I have found in the past that if one takes a deliberately contraversial approach the understanding wanted is achieved quickly and in interestng ways.

My main interests in the past have been in the understanding of spacetime and how this correlates with inertia and issues raised by Special relatvity, such as invariance and Lorenze transformations.

As an amateur with out formal training I will no doubt make all sorts of dreadful mistakes in the use of terminology and process. I do hope that more erudite members will endeavour to correct me and help me to achieve a better way of commiunicating my ideas and thoughts and in return I offer a challenge to your collective imaginations and persistance.

But be assured I will never denigrate or flame any one, as I feel this to be unworthy of my time.

At the moment my main focus is on the concept of moving time dimensions, and how the universes changes at the same uniform rate, that being 'c'.

As an extension to SRT I find it facinating how Alberts' work becomes so much easier to understand once we accept that change is also as invariant as our ray of light.

What ever the case I look forward to many interesting discussions that I am sure will serve our mutual desires.

regards

Scott :circle:

You will find that I can be very unorthodox in my understandings, I have found in the past that if one takes a deliberately contraversial approach the understanding wanted is achieved quickly and in interestng ways.

As an amateur with out formal training I will no doubt make all sorts of dreadful mistakes in the use of terminology and process. I do hope that more erudite members will endeavour to correct me and help me to achieve a better way of commiunicating my ideas and thoughts and in return I offer a challenge to your collective imaginations and persistance.

Welcome Scott, hope you enjoy yourself here. Most people are pretty understanding of people who don't have a lot of formal education in the areas, with the exception of a couple people. :circle:

By the way, your picture looks like my wife and I in probably about 10 years :shrug: