Science Forums

The "spins" We Are In

KurkMillward

I sent this to a couple of forums. Hope it makes sense. I love science and scientists look like the happiest people in the world.

To whoever,

Thought I would right this down on computer during my break time to explain what I think the mystery of gravity is. The more I write about this the better I understand so here goes.

First off you need to understand that there are no absolutes in the universe. Matter can’t be at its hottest or its coldest. It has no specific size of any sort. Matter is both finite and eternal in its various ways and states of existence. Therefore you could say that matter is forever different and changing. In our sphere of understanding matter does exist in tangible forms, in various configurations but let us break it down into its true nature. If you take a piece of matter, let’s say an atom, and it is cut in half then you would have two parts of an atom that would need new names. The same would be given for the next halves that in turn were cut in half, then the next, then the next until eternity passes away and eternity does not pass away (or does it since there are no absolutes). Thus is born or always has been the vacuum of space. So we could say that the vacuum of space is matter but at a forever shrinking state. This is the vacuum effect. So now we have matter forever shrinking and dividing itself into even smaller particles which give us reason for motion. Reason for motion is what we could call energy. With no absolutes in the universe we find that there is no matter that is motionless. Therefore matter must be in motion or matter does not exist (and matter is because we are here). Okay matter is moving and we got that. Matter is forever getting smaller, we got that too, then of course matter is also forever bigger because we are on this eternal divide and course of matter, forever smaller to forever bigger. Watch with your senses how the solar system turns, hurtling large amount of mass, like this earth, into circles. Then see the solar system flip flop along its trail around the galaxy. Gosh I wonder why? The galaxy is also in a spin sending us thousands of our miles every second according to our sense of measurements. Could the galaxy be caught up in another few hundred spins in this universe? Of course it could and does. This is the essence and makeup of what gravity is. I don’t know if my words are plain enough but the “spins we are in” create what we call gravity. Turn in a circle with your arm extended and you will feel gravity at the tips of your fingers (centrifugal force). Because we are in so many spins all at once, the matter that makes us up, tends to centralize. Centrifugal forces all around us pushing us or matter down on each other. So gravity is not so much a pull but rather a push towards the center of where centrifugal forces meet. We don’t fly off the spinning planet because all these many centrifugal forces counter act each other forcing matter to its center. And the size of combined matter determines were it centralizes. Imagine millions of different sizes and configurations of matter turning in powerful centrifugal spins effecting even the smallest of matter (if that exists) to destinations that go around and around forever. This is what brings together matter. This is what makes matter form into different particles. Like size matter effected by like spins of the universe. I often wonder if black holes are just the very tiniest particles acted apon by the most powerful centrifugal forces. Like matter spinning in the same direction therefore coming together as magnetism. Imagine Tops spinning and hitting each other repelling one another. When weightless and free to realign themselves then Tops could come together if spinning the same direction at the same time and lined up at the right angle. Their spin weeds them out from other particles and they join into one unit or larger particle. Imagine the force of smaller powerful particles joined together shredding apart the larger ones. This would explain why matter disappears into black holes because larger particles are made smaller than the black hole particles that break them up, therefore shot out joining the vacuum of space. Trying to explain this is hard. Rotation is what makes up all the powers of the universe. The building and destroying of particles creating the various energies and creations of space. In this gravity is explained and we are partakers of its mystery. Hope you like this and hope it helps you in some way. Gavity is simple and explainable.

Kurk Oliver Millward

The Wave Of The "FUTURE" Is Now

• 4 months later...

Zero Kelvin seems the coldest to me ;-) Or are you saying like a plane landing never touches the ground, because you can always divide the distance it has to the ground by two and so never reach zero?

Zero Kelvin or absolute zero seems to be the coldest reference I've been able to find. However as I understand it, that only references down to the molecular level. Is anyone aware of a cold referance at the atomic level or even subatomic level, and if not why not? Also I am assuming that at zero kelvin, all molecular motion would cease and that never been done by humans. We've gotten close, but it most likely will be awhile before we can accomplish it, and as far as stopping motion at the atomic level goes, I have big doubts that we ever will. But there should be some math that describes that condition, which means there should be a name for it?