Science Forums

Black Holes

mchldvs8

I'll try and explain this the best I can. If we term light as pos. energy then we term dark as neg. energy. We know the speed of light is constant in space. But, the speed of dark is variable, being determined by the speed light is disappearing. I'd like to use Space time to measure the perpetual motion of the meeting of +light and -dark as it races through space. Time is the out from the center of the big bang. The left, right, up and down are only distances and have no change in time. As long as you stay on the same plain, time is affected only when you move from one plan to another either in or out from the center of space. When light races across space it is chased by dark to keep things in balance. Leaving behind only dark space and empty void in it's wake erasing the past clean. As long as there's no Stars dark stays in a straight line with no resistence in space there should be now bends. The stay in harmony and all is calm. However, when the neg. dark comes upon another +light, such as a star. -Darkness has no choice but to bend around the star. Eventually leaving a cylinderical shape of light, from that moment in time to the moment in time that is current with space time. Darnkness has to still give chase to light. The +light and -dark feed each other so they must stay connected to survive. So , now the space time line is distorted and wrapped around this star, a black hole. Much as light does when it cast a shadow around planets. If the stars burns out slowly and light slowly collapses the Black hole created will calmly disapate. If the Star last for sometime and the space time line gets really far ahead of this frozen time. Then quickly collapses, the -Dark can then give chase to the remaining light that has traveled across space in this hole. When the -dark arrives at the current space timeline it's enertia can the enter in to the +field of light in a enourmous eruption like a valcano. It would be like lighting a fire cracker, when the wick gets to it's end boom. With this charge would come a large sound wave like a sonic boom though you can not hear it in space. If one of these tsunami like sound waves travels through space unobstructed and comes through earths atmosphere. Every living creature on earth will hear it and feel it. If large enough it could destory life. To what level would depend on it's size and speed. I'm not a scientist or anything. This is just my theory. It stands reason that -dark must be given the same value of speed as the +light that burns out. And, If -dark collides with +light in great speed it must explode. It's like take jumper cables hook up to a battery and tapping them together. A power source is looped and as long as current is balanced and the neg isn't out numbered by the postive it is safe. When the -dark stream came raceing out the black hole the +light would react and over take it. The opposite is true if there is alot of neg and little positive there is no harm. So dark must give way to light and make a black hole and the speed of the collapse times the mass will equal the destruction. To me this makes complete since of a black hole, but the also brings to question should we worry that the Milky Way recently awoke. Any thoughts thanks. Michael

I'll try and explain this the best I can. If we term light as pos. energy then we term dark as neg. energy. We know the speed of light is constant in space. But, the speed of dark is variable, being determined by the speed light is disappearing. I'd like to use Space time to measure the perpetual motion of the meeting of +light and -dark as it races through space. Time is the out from the center of the big bang. The left, right, up and down are only distances and have no change in time. As long as you stay on the same plain, time is affected only when you move from one plan to another either in or out from the center of space. When light races across space it is chased by dark to keep things in balance. Leaving behind only dark space and empty void in it's wake erasing the past clean. As long as there's no Stars dark stays in a straight line with no resistence in space there should be now bends. The stay in harmony and all is calm. However, when the neg. dark comes upon another +light, such as a star. -Darkness has no choice but to bend around the star. Eventually leaving a cylinderical shape of light, from that moment in time to the moment in time that is current with space time. Darnkness has to still give chase to light. The +light and -dark feed each other so they must stay connected to survive. So , now the space time line is distorted and wrapped around this star, a black hole. Much as light does when it cast a shadow around planets. If the stars burns out slowly and light slowly collapses the Black hole created will calmly disapate. If the Star last for sometime and the space time line gets really far ahead of this frozen time. Then quickly collapses, the -Dark can then give chase to the remaining light that has traveled across space in this hole. When the -dark arrives at the current space timeline it's enertia can the enter in to the +field of light in a enourmous eruption like a valcano. It would be like lighting a fire cracker, when the wick gets to it's end boom. With this charge would come a large sound wave like a sonic boom though you can not hear it in space. If one of these tsunami like sound waves travels through space unobstructed and comes through earths atmosphere. Every living creature on earth will hear it and feel it. If large enough it could destory life. To what level would depend on it's size and speed. I'm not a scientist or anything. This is just my theory. It stands reason that -dark must be given the same value of speed as the +light that burns out. And, If -dark collides with +light in great speed it must explode. It's like take jumper cables hook up to a battery and tapping them together. A power source is looped and as long as current is balanced and the neg isn't out numbered by the postive it is safe. When the -dark stream came raceing out the black hole the +light would react and over take it. The opposite is true if there is alot of neg and little positive there is no harm. So dark must give way to light and make a black hole and the speed of the collapse times the mass will equal the destruction. To me this makes complete since of a black hole, but the also brings to question should we worry that the Milky Way recently awoke. Any thoughts thanks. Michael

Is he onto something here?

• 2 weeks later...

I'll try and explain this the best I can. If we term light as pos. energy then we term dark as neg. energy.

'Darkness' is the absense of energy. It is not energy of any kind.

We know the speed of light is constant in space. But, the speed of dark is variable,

'Darkness' doesn't have a speed. If you leave a room, you leave it at a certain speed. What you are saying is the equivilent of asking what the speed of you not leaving a room is. It doesn't make sense, like asking 'What does yellow taste like?'.

being determined by the speed light is disappearing. I'd like to use Space time to measure the perpetual motion of the meeting of +light and -dark as it races through space.Time is the out from the center of the big bang. The left, right, up and down are only distances and have no change in time.

I don't understand what you mean by this. Could you clarify?

As long as you stay on the same plain, time is affected only when you move from one plan to another either in or out from the center of space.

No, time is always 'changing' (or 'flowing', if you'd like).

When light races across space it is chased by dark to keep things in balance.

No. Dark does not 'chase' light. Dark is not an object or even a concept, really. It is the absense of light, an object/concept.

Leaving behind only dark space and empty void in it's wake erasing the past clean. As long as there's no Stars dark stays in a straight line with no resistence in space there should be now bends.

Darkness doesn't move.

The stay in harmony and all is calm. However, when the neg. dark comes upon another +light, such as a star.

Again, Darkness doesn't move.-Darkness has no choice but to bend around the star.

Eventually leaving a cylinderical shape of light,

Clarify please?

So , now the space time line is distorted and wrapped around this star, a black hole. Much as light does when it cast a shadow around planets. If the stars burns out slowly and light slowly collapses the Black hole created will calmly disapate. If the Star last for sometime and the space time line gets really far ahead of this frozen time. Then quickly collapses, the -Dark can then give chase to the remaining light that has traveled across space in this hole. When the -dark arrives at the current space timeline it's enertia can the enter in to the +field of light in a enourmous eruption like a valcano. It would be like lighting a fire cracker, when the wick gets to it's end boom. With this charge would come a large sound wave like a sonic boom though you can not hear it in space. If one of these tsunami like sound waves travels through space unobstructed and comes through earths atmosphere. Every living creature on earth will hear it and feel it. If large enough it could destory life. To what level would depend on it's size and speed. I'm not a scientist or anything. This is just my theory. It stands reason that -dark must be given the same value of speed as the +light that burns out. And, If -dark collides with +light in great speed it must explode. It's like take jumper cables hook up to a battery and tapping them together. A power source is looped and as long as current is balanced and the neg isn't out numbered by the postive it is safe. When the -dark stream came raceing out the black hole the +light would react and over take it. The opposite is true if there is alot of neg and little positive there is no harm. So dark must give way to light and make a black hole and the speed of the collapse times the mass will equal the destruction. To me this makes complete since of a black hole, but the also brings to question should we worry that the Milky Way recently awoke. Any thoughts thanks. Michael

Sorry, I don't understand this much at all. Could you clarify a bit? Or a lot? Sorry, but I just can't understand what you are saying.