Science Forums

Prometheuspan and thinkstarship

prometheuspan

Warm greeting

peace! love! dead puppies!!

?

Name (username is fine, but maybe explain what it means to you)

I'm prometheus. THE prometheus. Don't bug me about it, I'm in a bad mood from that dang

bird.

i'm also PAN. THE pan. I sing in five octaves, play the clarinet expertly by ear, write my own songs

and poetry.

AND

I'm humble. What more could you ask for in a guy?

How did you find Hypography?

google.

What are your primary interests? What topics/subject areas?

Thats a long list. On topic, Physics, Space Exploration and colonization, Systems and Game Theory,

and lately, resource based economics.

What do you want to learn most? Where are you lacking?

I can't do higher algebra. I am profoundly dyslexic.

Compliment those who have contributed already, and try to respect everyone's input even if you disagree with it.

You guys all rock.

?

Welcome, welcome, welcome to hypography, oh enthusiastic promoter of space travel!

I think you’ll find a lot of like minds here, and years of enjoyable discussion of the subject. When I have some free time, I’ll give some links to a few of my favorite posts and threads.

As a small (but pretty well ranked) science forum, hypography’s a place where a single person with a lot of drive in a subject can generate a lot of collaboration. I’m looking forward to a space engineering renaissance in the coming weeks, courtesy of YOU!

PS: The quickest way to post images at hypography is with the “manage attachments” button that appears when you post (via the post or quote button, not the quick reply), which creates expandable thumbnails in your post. There’s a member gallery feature that allows prettier image managing and embedding, and the tag will let you embed images from other hosts. Please feel free to post questions about any technical issues like these.

Hello, Prometheus!

Welcome to our little piece of heaven. I've been interested in spaceship (starship) design ever since I was in high school. Still am. Interested. Not in high school.

I also get to play around with some aspects of REAL spaceship design here at the Johnson Space Center.

So, bring it on!

Pyro

Hello, Prometheus!

Welcome to our little piece of heaven. I've been interested in spaceship (starship) design ever since I was in high school. Still am. Interested. Not in high school.

I also get to play around with some aspects of REAL spaceship design here at the Johnson Space Center.

So, bring it on!

Pyro

truly?

whoa?

okay, thats exciting!

What do you actually do there?

I have frequently thought that the best thing that could happen for the humans is for me to

hang out in their design department.

How do you feel about the current rocket systems they had planned?

I'm of the opinion that we need space planes and ramrockets, not 1970s on steroids.

:confused:

(i hope you don't take that personally? but i am really really really curious what you think?)

:)

Moderation note: replies to this post were moved to the space forum thread 23053, because they’re a space discussion.