Science Forums

White Holes

Jay-qu

We have all heard of black holes, but i want to talk about something a little less popular -> white holes!

I have heard them descibed as black holes moving backwards in time, also had people tell me that if you go through a black hole you will come out a white hole..?

So does anyone know anything on the topic and can help me get the facts straight, thanks

We have all heard of black holes, but i want to talk about something a little less popular -> white holes!

I have heard them descibed as black holes moving backwards in time, also had people tell me that if you go through a black hole you will come out a white hole..?

So does anyone know anything on the topic and can help me get the facts straight, thanks

It is all conjecture, and nobody can say much now. Some have even proposed that our universe is material exploding out of a white hole, that all fell into a black hole in some other universe.

Speculation, speculation...