Science Forums

Paternity test

johnperry

My friend ordered from the site [spam link removed] a special kit for DNA testing at home. He took his own samples and they were sent to the laboratory. He received the results of his paternity test in five days. He said that the service was very satisfying and that the results are very precise and the company promises full confidentiality. I find it very interesting that a DNA test is doable at home these days.

john,

Welcome to Hypography! You've come to the right place to get these difficult questions answered!

Now the first thing you have to realize is that two gay guys like you two are the last people in the world who are likely to get hit up with a paternity suit, but having been to Australia a few times, I know that anything is possible down there.

If you do get sued though, just be sure to smooch extravagantly in front of the judge.

Of course if your boyfriend is actually bisexual, you may have a problem. Now, being an expert in Biology, I can tell you that these paternity tests *can* go wrong, and you may want to get tests from *at least* three other labs in order for your caddish curious mate to be able to beat the rap.

Of course you could just dump him for cheating on you.

If male homosexuals are called "gay," then female homosexuals should be called "ecstatic," :hihi:

Buffy