Science Forums

Hi ho, Kermit de frog...

RCP/CRT/RRT

Yes, well fellow debaters :hihi: I'm a science geek, yup. My screen moniker is simply my credentials as a Respiratory Care Practitioner. I completed my associates in science two years ago, but am thinking of getting my BS just as an excuse to explore some my own personal interests in the sciences. (And visit Miss Seager, my Russian math teacher, oh la la :) )

I live in SoCal, but grew up in Washington State, I miss it, and thoroughly enjoy every opportunity I get to go home.

I used to be very anti-gun, then I got invited to see what I was missing. Now I've got the bug and enjoy hunting and target shooting very much, but still think we need stronger penalties and stricter regulations on handguns... I have built several Hi & Mid pwr rockets that we occasionally launch in the desert, FUN!

I am happily married, and have three daughters (yes, pity me :cheer: ). My beautiful wife is a Registered Nurse (R.N.) and amazes me everyday...

Let the debates begin!

Thank you Pamela!

Welcome! :shrug:

I went to school in Washington State, so I know what you mean about missing it. :hyper:

Today would be a great day to hike around Mt. Rainier...

Thanks Freeztar, did you ever get to visit the San Juan Islands? I was in Anacortes & Bellingham most of my 25 yrs.

Last time I was home, I even celebrated the ample rain. I seriously need to move our family...

I never made it out to the islands unfortunately, but I did hang out in Bellingham, cool town.

I wouldn't mind moving back if I could find a job out there. We'll see. :shrug:

There's a couple other Washingtonians lurking around here, Turtle and larv. I guess we can get reports from them and live vicariously.

I love August in Washington.