Science Forums

Thank you for the welcome Tormod

starrmtn001

Thank you for the welcome Tormod and greetings to everyon.

I found Hypograph while searching for a Mt. St. Helens live cam. I recognized some names from another forum I belong to so, seeing this one is another top quality forum, I decided to join. After checking the live cam I'll familiarize myself with the rest of the forum (this is going to be FUN). :)

This site isn't really fun in the conventional sense... but brains like us definitely have fun in an intellectual online society, so have fun!

Lots of great forums, Tormod has really made a great site :) .

" . . . isn't really fun . . ."? To someone like me who thoroughly enjoys reading a thesaurus or dictionary it sounds like great fun! :)

And thank you for the welcome Dark Mind.

What I meant by "conventional sense" was stuff like driving the go-karts at the fair into your buddies while trying to make that hairpin turn :). But, yeah, to people like us, who enjoy "reading a thesaurus or dictionary", this site is like Heaven on Earth.

P.S. I hope you weren't serious, because that is just a little boring :). I would prefer the Encyclopedia Britanica, but whatever floats your boat ;).

You're welcome and enjoy. :D

What I meant by "conventional sense" was stuff like driving the go-karts at the fair into your buddies while trying to make that hairpin turn :). But, yeah, to people like us, who enjoy "reading a thesaurus or dictionary", this site is like Heaven on Earth.

P.S. I hope you weren't serious, because that is just a little boring :D. I would prefer the Encyclopedia Britanica, but whatever floats your boat ;).

You're welcome and enjoy. ;)

I write so I like to play with words like toys. Yes, I am serious and a little weird. Harmless but weird. :)