Science Forums

Physics question about a particle

Boof-head

Walk to kitchen table; remove coin from pocket; mark coin so it is oriented on surface of table.

The mark should be on the edge, you could consider extending this mark to a diameter, but the coin is flat. This is the 'z' mark which locates 'spin'.

Lie the coin flat so table(xy) = coin (xy) (if this is confusing, go do 'some physics', retry coin placement). assign "1" to table(0,z) = table(0,1). Use a corner of the table, table(corner) = table(0,1).

Rotate table-top, or equivalently move coin across table, where coin(xy) translates wrt table(xy,1); rotate coin(z) as you do this.

Rotate coin(z) so it isn't flat against table(xy); spin coin by 'flicking' it with z pointing to "1" wrt table(0,1) => flick(coin,side); it will spin and translate over the table's surface; measure all motion and the angle the mark has at each measurement, wrt table(xy);

etc.

perhaps I should help out by describing a coin with a 'side' and how to 'flick' this side thingamy, whatever it might be?

I'm not "beimg rude" I am rude to people who are rude to me; it just sort of happens somehow...

While coin is spinning, do exercise while making coffee:

1) rotate 1x(cube) or a 1-cube so it has a single upper vertex in graph G; the upper 3-vertex is z, and has 3 colors; the lower vertex z' has 3 colors.

1a) derive bivector form of algebra for x(cube), s.t. [math] \mathbb {1}(\pm1) V, \omega [/math] where [math] V,\omega [/math] is a volume form over the cube

1b) With algebraic product of bivector along e(i,j), each edge in (|M{A})), derive bifurcation of volume over M, for the 2-polytope

1d) 1c is unnecessary, since it is a process in 'action', the minimum is in U(1).

algebraic products are bivectors in M, use involutional Hadamard product to construct a toroid on the cube.

2) recover 1-cube from x-cube as Hadamard transform with (3,2),(2,3) vertex exchanges, inverted with the sign of the bifurcation, above, s.t. the outer product is 2 dimensional.

2a) place prepared pure 1-cube on Euclidean surface, where only a single b or bivector appears, s.t. 2 null edges are recovered as [math] \phi_i, \bar \phi_j [/math] as a pure state.

Drink coffee, recall that:

Fg is a gauge(d) force, and g is a scalar,

FD is a viscosity, /thnks... along a flow of some "thing", perhaps it's a surface of some kind, which means either that: a} it has a boundary with "nothing" beyond it, or it is 'on' another surface, which bounds it (by being more "dense", like my cortex and yours) it must have a time-dependence, if the particle is "in motion"; otherwise it has no path, only perhaps as 'possible path' through or around whatever it's on or not, i.e. whether it's "against" another surface, or against a surface we take from the empty set, the lambda that says "there is nothing here", and keeps saying that when we ask "what", or "when", or perhaps "where" and "why" type questions about the particle, p.

It's a probable and a possible particle, it's as solid as a steel ballbearing ,and as extended as the galaxy or the edge of space or time, because all these things are in the empty set, where we put things we have to "wait" so we can apply the above measurements.

FL is a linear force, and FC is all the forces that pertain to the object in motion. Think of FC as a remainder for additional interactions due to angular momentum interactions, vortex shedding, or distortions in the inner or outer surface of "particle p" that could be added in. We will neglect these forces initially and assume it isn't sufficiently distorted (i.e. is smooth) that chaotic effects can be ignored during its travel or "flight".

We now write the force equation:

F(tot) = Fg + FD + FL + FC

spin momentum is conserved as:

[math] \frac {\omega_z} {\omega} \,= \theta.[/math]

We go and measure our coin with the two states we prepared in a toric code, which we have stored in a calculator (a medium size one, will do it, you can get them ubiquitously, or apply all the above to these medium-level calculators, with the get(calculator), and reset(calculator) - the last is an important function it has

Was C-frame perhaps meant to be understood as coin-frame? B)

Where you say "to construct a Lagrangian ansatz" I could almost guess you mean "decribe it in Lagrangian formalism" but, you know, I'm just saying "I could almost guess", I'm not saying I can be certain with no shade of doubt.

Boof-head, it is really up to you to be clear at least to those competent in the topic, which is kinda necessary for being possibly at all comprehensible to others if they are willing to look up the terms you use and things you mention. I've got this paper at home according to which I was once upon a time proclaimed "doctor in physics" by the University of Padova, it's still rolled up inside its fancy carton and I never had it framed but I had got through some tricky field theory and particle stuff before it was granted to me. Unlike Erasmus00, physics hasn't been my occupation since then. I do however think you are being deliberately arrogant and taking yourself some fine liberties, especially when you talk down your nose to him for questioning your notation.

Apply reset to calculator in order to measure result of coin's spin.

You apply the 'sane' function (that you learned at the University of Tautology) to check that the table hasn't been moved by the coin.

The coin looks flat against the tables (0,1) surface. The table looks sane, and so since you reset your calc, you can measure the mark on the coin and which face points in the "1" direction, or z, now it has been conserved by the coffee and the sane table.

But, you can see a mark, like a curve on the surface, distinct sets of lines and so on, the coin has made on your table. This means the table was sane enough to remember, or restore this image for you; sane tables are way betterrer than ones that coins can move, your calc confirms this is generally true,when you store the results; there are 3, on the xy of the table. The first two are easy to measure, the marks the coin left in dark black ink or something, are not.

so that if easy(measure) then {'z', face} ; the angle the mark has, wrt the L-frame, or "table-top" & diameter of coin

if not easy(measure) then table(coin(path)) ; momentum product of FL/Fg

if coin(path) then measure(),not(easy()) ; FC contributes here, if the xy surface isn't smooth, or the coin's edges - it has 2 with a width or coin(v(e,e'),w).

A coin is a bivector, since both edges distribute the mass over w, the width.

As it spins, the path over a surface (smooth, not so smooth) it takes is determined by F(tot).

Fg restores itself to the surface (it writes w on it), FL is the linear force that extends (flexes, inflates, expands) w, the part of the coin spinning on 'T', the (0,1) surface that 'takes' w to the angle the z mark on the coin ends up pointing to.

The coin's face result is also f(0,1) an integer or 'step' per coin (that spins, is restored, etc).

f is linear in the sense it encodes a 'chaotic' path over T.

So that c(t), the curve on T, written by Fg was distributed by FL, restricted by FD the drag on v, and:- "scrambled" over it by FC, which is f(coin) - the probability measure generator which is FL'(mu)FC.

The measure is finite or extends over the face f(), the z() mark is the final spin orientation on w at v(e,e').

So the mark, or 'coin art' is the result of a probability measure over T(f).

You decide to reset the sane function, you get(arrogant),take(liberties) and get(fine).

However, these don't connect to any logical path through the space, L.

You ask(question);

I had got through some tricky field theory and particle stuff
So you know what a particle is then? That's nice.

Do you know what a toric code is? I'd like to explore this here.

wait(answer)

You decide to reset the sane function, you get(arrogant),take(liberties) and get(fine).

However, these don't connect to any logical path through the space, L.

You ask(question); So you know what a particle is then? That's nice.

Do you know what a toric code is? I'd like to explore this here.

wait(answer)

Now, that is an absolutely awesome example of being arrogant and taking some fine liberties, so outrageous that it earns you a couple of weeks to ponder it over.

See you...