Science Forums

Geo-enginering and Chemtrails

Racoon

I'm not ready to put on my tin-foil hat, but I've noticed this for quite some time in the sky around here.

These "chemtrails" that have alarmed some people seem to be persistent.

What and Why?

I live near enough to Portland International airport to know many of these planes aren't coming or going to and fro PDX with passengers and cargo. :eek:

Chemtrails differ from ordinary contrails in that they hang in the sky for hours and are often observed to be emitted from planes that fly criss-cross routes, leading to the formation of ‘X’ and grid-like patterns in the sky. Chemtrails also directly effect localized weather by turning a clear blue sky into a hazy overcast.

Some speculate that these "chemtrails" are to combat global warming by reflecting sun back with metal particulates.

In a document entitled Geoengineering: Workshop on Unilateral Planetary Scale Geoengineering, the CFR proposes different methods of “reflecting sunlight back into space,” which include adding “small reflecting particles in the upper part of the atmosphere,” adding “more clouds in the lower part of the atmosphere,” and placing “various kinds of reflecting objects in space either near the earth or at a stable location between the earth and the sun.”

The proposals in the CFR document match exactly the atmospheric effects observed in the aftermath of chemtrail spraying.

Some others think that "chemtrails" are to poison us

Last year, a KSLA news investigation found that a substance that fell to earth from a high altitude chemtrail contained high levels of Barium (6.8 ppm) and Lead (8.2 ppm) as well as trace amounts of other chemicals including arsenic, chromium, cadmium, selenium and silver. Of these, all but one are metals, some are toxic while several are rarely or never found in nature. The newscast focuses on Barium, which its research shows is a “hallmark of chemtrails.” KSLA found Barium levels in its samples at 6.8 ppm or “more than six times the toxic level set by the EPA.”

YouTube - Local news station confirms barium in chemtrails http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okB-489l6MI&feature=player_embedded

Who knows?

But I believe something is going on, because I can see it with my own eyes on a normal sunny afternoon. Hopefully its nothing; Just overactive imagination and public fears :shrug:

Here are some videos too. The first is 8 minutes, and talks about Chemtrails. The other two are footage of these playing being filmed showing the spray. Video 3 has video of the spray shutting off in flight . :eek2:

See for yourself, and maybe help me rationalize and logically explain this. :lol::eek:

YouTube - Geoengineering and Eugenics http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ceXK0juBHA&feature=player_embedded

YouTube - Windowless Spray Planes Caught NYC 2009 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwzYD3aJYjI&feature=player_embedded

YouTube - More spray planes NYC 2009 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=becM4ViN9TA&feature=player_embedded

Concerns About Chemtrails Given Fresh Impetus

Sup Rac. ;) As your fellow resident in the Portland Metro area, I regularly DX (listen to) the flight control tower at PDX as well as watch and videograph the crossing planes, so I have some familiarity with this traffic. Many of those leaving contrails are simply flying over on their way to parts North (Seattle) and South (Cally etc.) as they follow the established air routes.

While some government programs are known to have experimented with weather control and even spraying biologics, by far the vast majority of the trails are plain ol' water-vapor contrails. If the weather is not right up high, trails don't form at all, but the planes are still up there in the same numbers going to & fro. :plane:

I chanced on an interview with Prince the other night on Tavis Smiley, and he thinks they are spraying stuff from planes to make us fight with each other. :hihi: Prince also says he is a Jehovah's Witness. ;) >> Tavis Smiley . Archives . Thursday, June 3, 2004 | PBS

What, me worry? :)

So its all active Imagination??

Whew..

I'm glad I can be calmed by a few simple statements.. and not pics from the videos and analysis and stuff..

Theres NO WAY our Government would do, or think about doing, what is proposed in the Chemtrail Theory..

:phones:

:cheer:

So its all active Imagination??

Whew..

I'm glad I can be calmed by a few simple statements.. and not pics from the videos and analysis and stuff..

Theres NO WAY our Government would do, or think about doing, what is proposed in the Chemtrail Theory..

:)

These conspiracy theory guys have been trottin this story out for years now; it's how they make their living. :money: You face more imminent threat from ticks , mosquitoes, spiders, and other bugs that carry Nastiness.., than you do 'chemtrails'. ;) Even if it were true, what could we ever do about it? Who we gonna call? ;) :ghost:

These conspiracy theory guys have been trottin this story out for years now; it's how they make their living. :money: You face more imminent threat from ticks , mosquitoes, spiders, and other bugs that carry Nastiness.., than you do 'chemtrails'. ;) Even if it were true, what could we ever do about it? Who we gonna call? ;) :ghost:

I'm only going to leave the house in a Hermedically Sealed Bubble every day from now on... :) ;)

I know what your counter-pointing Turtle-san, and I can't disagree.

But I Do see some things with my own eyes.. Seeing IS believing :xx:

Those planes are there, and the streaks they leave in the sky are real..

And they Are NOT everyday transport/passenger planes.. and thats not normal condensation.

Would you put it past the Government to experiment on its population or soldiers? It has a track record of doing it.

That being said, No theres nothing I can do about it. But I would like to know WTF it really is.

I'm only going to leave the house in a Hermedically Sealed Bubble every day from now on... :) :xx:

Rats! I just used the last of my plastic sheeting from 9/11! :doh: :ghost: Better restock with the next stimulus payment. ;)

I know what your counter-pointing Turtle-san, and I can't disagree.

But I Do see some things with my own eyes.. Seeing IS believing :xx:

Those planes are there, and the streaks they leave in the sky are real..

And they Are NOT everyday transport/passenger planes.. and thats not normal condensation.

Short of actually getting a sample, there is absolutely no way to show the trails are anything but contrails. Jets make them when conditions are right regardless of whether they are commercial or not.

After I put up a couple of my own trails videos at YouTube, a couple of real serious jobs subscribed to my channel. Here for you perusal are their channel addresses: ;) ;)

YouTube - TheChemTrailReport's Channel

YouTube - FullThrottleClouds's Channel

Would you put it past the Government to experiment on its population or soldiers? It has a track record of doing it.

I know they did, and no I don't put it past them now. However, given how long this is supposed to have gone on and given that there is no evidence of a great number of people affected, then I have to conclude either there is nothing to this conspiracy and/or 'they' suck at whatever it is they are supposed to be doing.

That being said, No theres nothing I can do about it. But I would like to know WTF it really is.

:money:

Roger that; enquiring minds want to know. :)