Science Forums

From "How to bend spacetime ..."

belovelife

first i uses the wrong word -vacume

i meant to say that magnetism was the force that pulled the electrons to the nucleus

If' date=' as a deep inelastic scattering experiment, we force an electron near this two-mutually-exclusive-things-at-once entity so that the electron can exchange photons with one or both of the quarks, we “see” its quark properties. When another quark absorbs it to change color charge and momentum, its gluon properties are manifest. Hence, what a proton or neutron is really built of isn’t, in everyday terms, objectively real, but depends on how we’re measuring it.[/quote']

but couldn't the qluon be an itermident state of matter

like the setting of the matter berfore it achieves particle-antiparticle?

(although i may be grasping here)

and on the vortex

yea i havn't been there myself

but if i did go

i would bring a chess board looking sheet

if the bend in space time that i submit occurs

then the sheet would be square at t its points

but the size of the squares would change

on the way to the other side

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

this whole process would be bending the string of time to a less than 0, where as you approach 1, it is the maximum movement of time, as you approah -1 it would be the minimum speed of time

ref.

http://hypography.com/forums/strange-claims-forum/18101-belovelifes-unification-theory.html

http://hypography.com/forums/philosophy-of-science/18942-conceptual-science.html

where you would need to increase magnetism to allow for the potential change in the values of the distances in space time

by decreasing the amount of time to traverse space, or decreasing the amount of space to travel in a given time

so on the x<-|->y axis

electron photon

at the instace of

+1

-1 being photon

+1 being the electron

-1 would be the stopping of time, where the movement of space through time drags the electron

along

+1 would be time accelerated where the magnetism of the impetali reaction holds it in place ?