Science Forums

Belovelife's unification Theory

belovelife

Chandra Finds Evidence For Swarm Of Black Holes Near The Galactic Center

I understand the event horizon theory for black holes. Look at the above article's picture,

then draw conclutions. Finally, read the article. Then tell me what you think.

(I have a idea already prepared, but I'll wait for a reply.)

Belovelife, the interpretation of observations saying there are binaries and stellar mass black holes near Sgr A is consistent with current theory on black holes. If you have real player or quick time you can see the presentation concerning the Chandra observations here:

The escape velocity for a black hole is greater than the speed of light. This means nothing (including light) can escape a black hole.

According to Einstein's theory of general relativity, a black hole is a region of space in which the gravitational field is so powerful that nothing, including electromagnetic radiation (e.g. visible light), can escape its pull after having fallen past its event horizon.

Black hole - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

When supermassive black holes accrete matter, the matter heats up tremendously. Energy is radiated over the entire spectrum. But, it is well-understood that that radiation is generated outside the black hole's event horizon. Light emitted from inside the horizon cannot escape the black hole and we cannot observe it.

The only exception to this rule is Hawking radiation, which is theoretical (in the sense that it has never been observed).

~modest

I meant anything other than the visible spectrum. The reason was that article was saying that

at the event horizon of a black hole, something like the particles were heated up giving them a vector away from the black hole. But according to traditional physics, radiation would be pulled into the black hole, then how would it create heat.

The given answer is the acceleration of particles moving toward the event horizon of a black hole.

Belovelife I think you need to go and read up on the electromagnetic spectrum. Traditional heat energy is called Infrared radiation - meaning sub red frequencies on the spectrum. Visible light, UV and Xrays all lie on the same spectrum. An object that is 'hot' and acts like a black body will emit EM radiation dependant on its temperature.

For temperatures that we are familiar with calling hot such as 80-300 degrees Celsius, the object will emit infrared radiation - we cant see this, but it feels hot. If you heat the object further, the object will eventually start to glow red, then yellow, then white and eventually blue. You may have noticed this when looking at stars. Yes blue is 'hotter' than red. But it doesnt stop there, if you can continue to heat an object it can emit xrays from heat. This is not a separate spectrum, its all photons - electromagnetic radiation.

You may also want to look up Wiens law - it describes how colour (wavelength) is related to the temperature of a black body.

Chandra Finds Evidence For Swarm Of Black Holes Near The Galactic Center

I understand the event horizon theory for black holes. Look at the above article's picture,

then draw conclutions. Finally, read the article. Then tell me what you think.

(I have a idea already prepared, but I'll wait for a reply.)

I'm not sure what you are getting at or how that article realtes to the question you asked but I did find a related article that does a good job of explaining the xrays.

Black Holes Light Up -- Astronomers Spot Black Holes Using NASA's Chandra X-Ray Observatory

i see the refrence that you point to.

but on the oher topic, tay you have 2 different galaxies, dark matter initiating petali and

becoming highly reactive. then there is 2 options

each instance of impetali resonates within itself

impetali resonates randomly

now if you had off phase resonations of impetali, it would probly create

a bond, there by producing a nuetron

I would just like to confirm that you read and understand my post, it would just be nice if you could use terminology that is both correct and familiar to the rest of us.

I read your post. Wavelength the lenght of he universe all the way to the Planck's constant.

I am now much more suited to ask the original question.

translation-"Does wavelenght affect the observed event horizon, based on wavelenght, where different wavelengths have different event hoizons?"

And I found article on plancks constant very informative, thank you.

I am now much more suited to ask the original question.

translation-"Does wavelenght affect the observed event horizon, based on wavelenght, where different wavelengths have different event hoizons?"

A black hole is a very large mass (a whole bunch of matter) that is squeezed into a really small space (the singularity). The force of gravity is so strong near a black hole that anything getting too close to it will be pulled into its center.

The event horizon is a distance—it's not a real physical thing and its not something you can see. It is a distance to the center of this massive black hole where if you get any closer than this distance then there is no way for you to escape the hole and you will get pulled into its center no matter how much energy you use to try and escape. Even light, which travels as fast or faster than anything else, can't get away from a black hole if the light crosses the event horizon.

All light travels the same speed—no matter what its wavelength is. Red light (long wavelength) and blue light (short wavelength) both are affected by gravity in the same amount. They both (for example) are deflected equally by massive stars as they pass them. All electromagnetic radiation, no matter its wavelength, will be affected by black holes equally.

Any electromagnetic radiation that gets closer than the event horizon of a black hole will be caught by the black hole and will be pulled into its center—the singularity. The distance of the event horizon does NOT change and is not different depending on the wavelength of light that is interacting with the black hole.

~modest

con⋅dense   /kənˈdɛns/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [kuhn-dens] Show IPA Pronunciation

verb, -densed, -dens⋅ing.

–verb (used with object) 1. to make more dense or compact; reduce the volume or extent of; concentrate.

2. to reduce to a shorter form; abridge: Condense your answer into a few words.

3. to reduce to another and denser form, as a gas or vapor to a liquid or solid state.

–verb (used without object) 4. to become denser or more compact or concentrated.

5. to reduce a book, speech, statement, or the like, to a shorter form.

6. to become liquid or solid, as a gas or vapor: The steam condensed into droplets.

The rest I guess i did not ask in the right terms. I meant, considering the fact that we observe

ourselves moving away from the venter of the galaxy, why does blach hole theory put the black

hole as the eventual destination for matter in our galaxy?

This was meant as a bridge to my theory, not meaning any ill, just my theory would be nothing if

the majority of the galaxy wasn't moving away from the center.

Ok, cool, I didnt know this.

So some more clarification, what is it that you can the 'black hole theory' I havent heard of this either.

A black hole is an astronomical object, from a distance its gravity acts 'normally'. There is no reason we should all end up in the black hole.