Science Forums

Synergistic Probability Equations

clapstyx

Hi there,

I am wondering if anyone here has any information on previous work in this area.

I am completing a research paper into equations that explain ecosystem symbiosis and organic growth.

I havent been able to find much work on this area to date and would like to check my logic before releasing my findings.

Thanks for your help

Denis

I am midly interested in the study of Entropy in these cases. I knew of a biophysicist who had tried to

claim that living systems were antientropic. His professor said he had not taken care of the boundry

conditions. Are you doing such a study ? If so tell me more. :cup:

Maddog

To be honest I hadnt considered entropy to be an issue. (according to the strict dictionary definition).

The I operate is to work independantly, so that I understand everything I do completely, resolving all logical errors, and then I compare what is the most unified and simple form conclusion I can come up with that expleins it all and then compare to see what other people have arrived at. Its not because of any sort of snobbery just that I would rather think about problems than spend my time trying to understand comprehensively what other people may have been thinking.

The issue of antientropic boundaries I think is a moot point since the boundary would always be moving and possibly never be reached..in fact it wouldnt be reached because of the synergistic compounding of probabilities...creating in themselves new possibilities.

Much of my research has instead been to do with how possibilities can be compounded and ordered to create.

___clap said' "I am completing a research paper into equations that explain ecosystem symbiosis and organic growth."

___The recursive equations of fractals do a fine job of constructing/creating boundries; moreover, many models quite accurately reproduce the forms found in nature, ie. clouds, trees, mountains, forests.

___Perhaps 2 or more recursive equations interacting?:cup: