Science Forums

Web Hosting

Do you know a webhosting service that offers a good rate of domain name + web hosting that has Php and MySQL Web Hosting that offers greatr and unlimited priviliges that offers many functions of PHP to be used in the web server I would like that the price is first option less than $19 or much preferred $ 10 or less than and offers payment by western union and money order help in this matters is well appreciated thank you !!!!!

dreamhost if you are just playing with php, it will work well enough...

if you want good hosting, on a secure box, really secure box, enough space, even though the specs might seem "less", its more in stability and the fact that the servers are loaded at only 1/2 their actual capacity, unlike dreamhost or any of those companies, get a quote from these guys, they are very good: Sliqua Enterprise Hosting

• 4 weeks later...

greg, just out of curiosity, what do you offer? i dont care for the exact price or links, need full spec on server, datacenter, connection, transfer, space, services, location, support, etc, etc... if you have multiple plans give us specs for: shared low (cheapest of plans)/ shared high (most expensive of shared plans), vps, ded, colo...

when describing your boxes, please mention how many customers (approx) you keep on a box

i want the info first... it doesn't matter if you charge $1/mo if your boxes aren't secure, are old and overcrowded and data center sucks... the website does not give you any information at all.... actually with the info on their website, i would laugh at the people that are trying to sell that hosting... its hi-frigging-lariously bad... please provide the info i have requested, and the price you are giving me, this will be a good learning experience for people that have never bought hosting before, you know, so as to thought process, research, and all that....