Science Forums

Antichrist is he a legend ?

hiddenlodge

is he a legend or fiction ?

after all the stuffs mainly horrific which has been written or recorded on him through out history

I doubt he will be pleased to see how popular he has become, they are all waiting for him to appear on the stage so that he can fulfill the book but what if it is all an illusion or what if what they wrote about him is what they will get, who cares anyway he is the beast right ?

Meanwhile some are scared, even of him name for he is The guy who will cause their end

so who is HE

a politician, a movie star, a freak or a zero

? who am I to speak in his name

ma vengence est fraichement sortie du congelateur

well Hidden,

The Antichrist is an evil character in a piece of literature. This character would likely be a politician given the amount of authority he will be given.Freak? I doubt it, as most people would not follow a freak. Movie star? No, they don't have enough power to sway the masses, except for maybe Opra;)

Zero? I don't think so, this guy would control the financial scene.

According to literature, he is not the Beast, but an entity all his own, along with the false prophet. Given, his nature, I would think he would like the popularity, being any attention good or bad is drawing away from his nemesis God. As far as illusion or not, only your own belief system can answer that question.

Some religion scholars believe the antichrist described the Roman Emperor Nero, or possibly some other powerful figure contemporary with the writing of the Book of Revelation. There’s some discussion of it in the strange claims forum thread post “666, 616, Nero, and present day apocalyptic Christians' imaginations”. By nearly all accounts, Nero was a very beastly man.

is he a legend or fiction ?

after all the stuffs mainly horrific which has been written or recorded on him through out history

I doubt he will be pleased to see how popular he has become, they are all waiting for him to appear on the stage so that he can fulfill the book but what if it is all an illusion or what if what they wrote about him is what they will get, who cares anyway he is the beast right ?

Meanwhile some are scared, even of him name for he is The guy who will cause their end

so who is HE

a politician, a movie star, a freak or a zero

? who am I to speak in his name

ma vengence est fraichement sortie du congelateur

I urge you not to seek that knowledge, lest you yourself become the Accuser.