Science Forums

Welcome to the Jungle

inside the sun

:) Do certain individuals alienate themselves, seperate themselves from others, or are we just different. But then you say we are all different. yes, we are. Yet, some people prefer to go with the grain, dress a certain way, you know. Yes it is materialistic, but why do we go against the grain, to be rebelous, or because we don't see them as individuals, they all are individuals, they may look the same, dress the same, but inside they are different just like us. How come we show our difference on the outside? We stand out, and i think its intiminates people? It is so hard to find chill people, if you know what i mean. That you can completely relate to, talk with for hours, chill with all the time. I found one person, shes 10 hours away from me, i met her a couple days before i had to leave, and now i want to move back. Even though now im in a city, with way more people, and way more friends than i knew there, i realized Quality is better than quantity. I'm 16, almost 17, i know i only have a year left, but im so over highschool. I'm not over learning, i want to go to college, and learn things that i want to learn, that i will use. This age is differecult, because your ready to leave the nest so to say, but you cant yet, well i could, but it would **** things up, i'd be rushing, and i could blow opportunities down then drain. So i should just be patient, and finish highschool, even though its a waste of time, cuz its preparation for life, and i feel as though im done preparing, hmm, this is about a lot of different things, personal, but also, about what i observe about others.

You have a lot of ideas mixed in there together. It 's going to be fun to sort through some of them with you. :)

Welcome to Hypography. It's not quite a jungle, more like a rain forest really. :o

Wild, and loud, and unique, and really truly beautiful. :D

You'll meet new people, and see some fascinating characters - we even have a Turtle! :D Watch out for the snakes, slayers and man-eating fish though... :D

overall, you just might find you like it here. :D

of course, you may get lost and never find your way back to sanity... :D

But then again, that's exactly how *I* became an Administrator! :)

• 2 weeks later...
:cup: Do certain individuals alienate themselves, seperate themselves from others, or are we just different. But then you say we are all different. yes, we are. Yet, some people prefer to go with the grain, dress a certain way, you know. Yes it is materialistic, but why do we go against the grain, to be rebelous, or because we don't see them as individuals, they all are individuals, they may look the same, dress the same, but inside they are different just like us. How come we show our difference on the outside? We stand out, and i think its intiminates people? It is so hard to find chill people, if you know what i mean. That you can completely relate to, talk with for hours, chill with all the time. I found one person, shes 10 hours away from me, i met her a couple days before i had to leave, and now i want to move back. Even though now im in a city, with way more people, and way more friends than i knew there, i realized Quality is better than quantity. I'm 16, almost 17, i know i only have a year left, but im so over highschool. I'm not over learning, i want to go to college, and learn things that i want to learn, that i will use. This age is differecult, because your ready to leave the nest so to say, but you cant yet, well i could, but it would #&(% things up, i'd be rushing, and i could blow opportunities down then drain. So i should just be patient, and finish highschool, even though its a waste of time, cuz its preparation for life, and i feel as though im done preparing, hmm, this is about a lot of different things, personal, but also, about what i observe about others.

Mostly people look different for attention; it is bad or good depending on the look their going for and the people seeing them. Me personally I go for a renaissance look (top hat, long coat etc… “I’m aristocratic, just without the upturned noise”) but there are always the ‘punks’, ‘rockers’, ‘Goths’ and all the other stereotypes that are “supposedly” interchangeable with ‘freak’. I have found that people that don’t do it for attention do it because they are frightened or scared (of social interaction, people actually knowing them etc… this is usually because of something tragic that happened in their childhood.). To me these kinds of “freaks” are the most fun to get to know because it takes all my skill to break through their defenses, and then to keep their trust. Any way there is some random stuff about part of your post.