Science Forums

Perpetual motion a reality we want to use it

if you go to the SOIL INSPECTOR or soilinspection websites you can see a water powered engine link:eek_big: download the doc if you have seen it i would like to know what problems they had with the construction of the device it wasnt full disclosure:doh: thats probably why it isnt on the market there are some minor floors but they have proved it will work its just a matter of having the guts to aproach me to work out what no amount of money will see the end of this project without me are they scared to talk to me because they shot me in the head 41 times when my girlfriend applied for patent in 1987 in melbourne they killed her over it, i met the SAS'ie who scraped her off the pavement, I have spoken to people who worked with youl brown and they have had thier lives threatened as well, lets chat who recons they own it this document has caused a lot of people pain and suffering email me lets settle any quiries

Welcome to hypography, Kingsley!

You should take the time to carefully read the site rules, especially the very important

1. In general, back up your claims by using links or references.

2. If you make strange claims, please provide proof or at least backup of some kind.

If you have any questions about the rules, please feel free to ask me via a private message (click the “CraigD” name in this post, then click “Send a private message to CraigD”).

... they shot me in the head 41 times when my girlfriend applied for patent in 1987 in melbourne they killed her over it lets chat who recons they own it this document has caused a lot of people pain and suffering email me lets settle any quiries ...
If you or someone you know has been the victim of a violent crime, you should report it to your local police and other public services, not discuss it on a public internet forum.

Punctuation is also a good thing.

if you go to the SOIL INSPECTOR or soilinspection websites you can see a water powered engine link:eek_big: download the doc if you have seen it i would like to know what problems they had with the construction of the device it wasnt full disclosure:doh: thats probably why it isnt on the market there are some minor floors but they have proved it will work its just a matter of having the guts to aproach me to work out what no amount of money will see the end of this project without me are they scared to talk to me because they shot me in the head 41 times when my girlfriend applied for patent in 1987 in melbourne they killed her over it, i met the SAS'ie who scraped her off the pavement, I have spoken to people who worked with youl brown and they have had thier lives threatened as well, lets chat who recons they own it this document has caused a lot of people pain and suffering email me lets settle any quiries

Welcome to you too

What was the question again?