Science Forums

Metaphysics

nutronjon

There seems to be some confusion of metaphysics with religion. Metaphysics is 1. "the branch of philosophy that seeks to explain the nature of being and reality. 2.speculative philosophy in general.

Religion is 1. belief in and worship of God of gods. 2. a system of belief or worship.

To speak speculative of God is metaphysics, not religion. To speak speculatively of God is neither preaching nor proselytizing, and one benefit of doing so is to move from religious thinking to metaphorical thinking. In this one way people have a chance of resolving their religious differences, and thinking of things in scientific terms. It is how we can bridge between each other and come to a consensus on truth.

Well there have been 19 looks but no comments. Tell me, is there a difference between metaphysics and religion? Is a philosolical statement about God equal to Preaching and Proselytizing? Is it easier to discuss Pi than the question I ask? People were so exacting in the discussion of Pi I wish the spirit of correctness would come up here.

• 1 month later...

THIS IS THE START OF MY METAPHYSICS PAPER I POST IT UNDER THE A CREATIVE COMMONS LICENSE WHICH I WILL POST ONCE I GET 10 POSTS.

I hereby state that this work is mine and may not be changed or altered in any way.

On the Metatronic, Geometric, Pseudo-Physicalities of Divine Proportion:

The Phenomenological Underpinnings of a New Quantum Posit and the Physics of Consciousness

How can I exist without the preconception of certain metaphysical ideas which are founded in the construction of certain specific functionalities of the mind within the geometric object-subject relations for spatio-temporal frameworks?

In this paper, I will show how, indeed, it would be impossible for me to exist without the metaphysical universe, that being the totality of all possible worlds, or thought perceptions in which the physical universe of objects within the spacetime matrix is able to be effected by certain mind capacities in relation to the natural worldview. In essence, this means that I would either have to cut these functions of the mind away if I were to presume the physicality of the electron, the particle, etc., or I would have to let go It is not evidential that the object exists outside of the geometries of energy and sheer transfer in spontaneity of essences. These metaphysical ideas, primarily, are based on the posit of that which we will refer to as “The Golden Ratio spacetime collapse-time extension,” hereto referred as Golden Arc Spacetime, or just Arc Spacetime.

I would also quickly note that the chemical DMT and other tryptamines, which are produced naturally in the human brain, have a similar structure to this diagram of the Golden Arc. In this way, we may begin to discuss the way in which the essence of the geometries are inherent in the nature of the Golden Ratio and begin to correlate shamanic experiences to the physical realm. Take for instance, this image of the chemical structure and compare it to the discovery I made regarding folds of Divinely Proportionate arc lengths.

The shamanic experience tells us of how many experience time and space in a new way, archetypes of the collective unconscious, ability to inensely interact and perceive the manifestation of mana, and many other psychedelic phenomena. Quark symmetries share the some of the same geometry present in both the chemical DMT, and Golden Arc Diagrams. We see two interactions going on in the diagram, whoever

An understanding can possibly be attained by comparing quark symmetry geometries to the chemical reactions taking place in the brain’s engaging in psychedelic experience through this geometric formation. In the new metatronic quantum posit, they would essentially be correlated through a transcendence and setting aside of our everyday world view that objects truly exist. The material for this new metatronic quantum posit is derived solely from the innate intuition of mind, regardless of the objects it may use to describe the map of consciousness. The new metatronic quantum posit allows us to see the structures of relation of subject to object within the realm of pure consciousness.

The argument is thus: the sheer fact that I can conceive of an alternative spacetime geometry for the electron and positron charge exchange within two atoms is enough to utterly disprove the necessary existence of an electron in common quantum and classical terms. For these models do not even find the destination they were hoping to find. It does not negate the idea of a charge, nor does it negate the validity of the electron as a valid model of science which gives us access to certain ideas and knowledge. It does, however, prove false the determined necessity of the electron for the transfer of energy essence. A quantum leap, in the new Metatronic physicality suggests a jump in energy levels would be correlated to the folding of three radii in direct proportion to the Golden Ratio arc lengths outlined by these radii when placed in relation to the two equal objects. Thus, the energy escaping in the form of light, or other essential geometry would then be somehow stored in higher dimension. Thus, the geometries of essence show a drop in Energy level and subsequent release of energy in current quantum physical terms through the sine wave tie. It shows us how the multiplicity of the atoms does not necessarily exist, and it brings us to totality and unity. We however do not just want to place doubt and skepticism. Just as Husserl searches for consciousness, we shall exclude all of the physics and the theoretical. The Golden Arc Spacetime is no theory at all. It is a simple posited axiom and demonstratable model of how electrons are not particles or waves, but simply geometries of energy, or, to exclude physics, geometries of it’s own structural existence and being; that which is spirit and body. Energy levels and “electron transfer” in essence, are now described as folds which occur at the Golden Ratio arc lengths in proportion with two equal objects.

One could understand that this Golden Arc science is the purest kind of science. It is not even based on empiricism, but more it is based on a science of thought and mind. Of course, it is easiest to reach our destination by means of empiricism and observation, however, it would not be necessary that one have to perceive the nature of the diagram with tactility or vision in order to have access and knowledge of it’s relationships. This is because it is as close to the pure science as has been found, because it requires only that one deliberate in the functions of the mind and the folds of spatio-temporal being. Evidence of the accuracy, necessity, and destiny of the Golden Arc Spacetime is inherent within the inherent, but attached formal description of the the way in which one may fold two equal line segments at Golden Ratio arc lengths.

The Golden Arc Spacetime geometry is the essence of consciousness. This is because not only does it provide the framework for all valid metaphysical discussions, it is sheer proof and geometric relation of the subject-object interaction. For instance, the subject, or subjectivity is present in the idea and point in fact that the angles derived from the intersection of the radii extending end point of the two line segments can be related to the angles at which one would perceive said equal line segments at some ratio (note: this ratio is not Golden Ratio). This provides a geometric outline of perception of measure, thus perception of man if we say that “man is the measure of all things.” To say it another way, the diagram on one hand shows us how the eye perceives, while at the same time, it’s implications are that two dimensional projections of three dimensional objects in two point perspective can be uniquely and specifically folded to transform into the matching of objects used in the construction of the projections to each other in the form of a regular pentagon. We are able to transform from a hexagon (a two dimensional projection of three dimensions at two point perspective) to a pentagon only at the angles which are a part of Golden Arc Spacetime perception/objectivation in regard to equality of two objects.

Well there have been 19 looks but no comments. Tell me, is there a difference between metaphysics and religion? Is a philosolical statement about God equal to Preaching and Proselytizing? Is it easier to discuss Pi than the question I ask? People were so exacting in the discussion of Pi I wish the spirit of correctness would come up here.

Hey man, check out my paper down below and tell me if you like it. I think there is a definite, clear difference between metaphysics and religion.

In reality, this reality, the natural attitude toward this reality, we see life being the primary religion. We wake up every day, we go to work, we transform our lives in this way or that, we effect each other.

Metaphysics is that aspect of life in which we are called to something within and without the object of physicality. It is a phenomenology of existence and subject object relations. It is tied to religion however in that is is sometimes the way that we attain spirituality out of our religious practices. It is transformation. It deals with the spiritual body and it's transcendence of the physical world. Religion just means waking up in the morning to go to your life as it is in the natural attitude. This, of course, through the spirit can find the way to bring the religious spirituality of everyday stuff to the focus of your life, thus bringing body to the spirit.

The argument is thus: the sheer fact that I can conceive of an alternative spacetime geometry for the electron and positron charge exchange within two atoms is enough to utterly disprove the necessary existence of an electron in common quantum and classical terms.

That's quite a claim. What you conceive of as a new spacetime geometry is insignificant unless you can offer some form of proof.

You can't overturn a gravestone with an Autumn leaf.

Please review and adhere to the site rules. Failure to do so can result in a limit on your ability to make posts here.

Please send me (or any other moderator/administrator) a private message if you have any questions about this. Thanks.

I will now make the post of the diagram here, and in the physics discussion forums.

TO ALL OF THOSE WHO HAVE BEEN DENIED THE RIGHT TO DISCOVER THIS ON THEIR OWN, I AM TRULY SORRY.

some people want to know just to collect knowledge. What they don't realize is that this will never lead them to any true knowledge or discoveries. They shall only have moderate access to the ability to understand the intuitive nature of what is herein laid out.

The link below will take you to the diagram of GOLDEN ARC PERCEPTION.

I reserve all rights to the images and the ideas presented, and no other may derive other work from the diagrams or concepts without my express permission.

Flickr: poweringthelines' Photostream