Science Forums

Noah Adam's ark Built at Stonehenge Shipyard

You are either weirdest comic alive or deeply troubled, possibly both.:)

That's the best ya got? Name-calling? Maybe ask some direct questions. :) For such a UFO guy, you're pretty critical of this mystery. Shall we suppose you know what's buried under the heelstone? What geo studies have you or the other critics cited? Oh...that's right...none.

Bring it! ;) :shrug:

Stonehenge was a not a shipyard. It is speculated to have been used a either a calendar (or astronomical observatory), or as some sort of religious site. Second, Stonehenge was built over hundreds of years.

Science is not speculation. Kindly prove Stonehenge was never, at any time, a shipyard. Please submit physical tangible evidence only. Shipping address provided for evidence needing to be shipped. Thank you.

G-D

If the length of the ship is longer than a severe wave wavelength of the ocean... fore and aft at antinodes, center over a node, and the ship breaks in two. That is why WWII depth charges were fuzed to explode under a submarine - make a central bubble and crack the keel.

Noah's Ark is a maritime impossibility. Test of faith!

And yet >>

...The largest of the junks were said to be over 400 feet long and 150 feet wide.

However' date=' in 1962, the rudderpost of a treasure ship was excavated in the ruins of one of the Ming boatyards in Nanjing. This timber was no less than 36 feet long. Reverse engineering using the proportions typical of a traditional junk indicated a hull length of around 500 feet. ...[/quote']

NOVA Online | Sultan's Lost Treasure | Ancient Chinese Explorers

Makes 300 cubits in length within the realm of maritime accomplishment. Test of knowledge. :shrug:

Is REASON somebody, or, is REASON nobody?

Yes!

If REASON nobody, please prove so.

G-D

According to the American Heritage Dictionary, the word REASON can be difined as:

n. rea·son

• The basis or motive for an action, decision, or conviction. See Usage Notes at because, why.
  • A declaration made to explain or justify action, decision, or conviction: inquired about her reason for leaving.
  • An underlying fact or cause that provides logical sense for a premise or occurrence: There is reason to believe that the accused did not commit this crime.
  • The capacity for logical, rational, and analytic thought; intelligence.
  • Good judgment; sound sense.
  • A normal mental state; sanity: He has lost his reason.
  • Logic A premise, usually the minor premise, of an argument.

v. rea·soned, rea·son·ing, rea·sons

v. intr.

• To use the faculty of reason; think logically.
  • To talk or argue logically and persuasively.
  • Obsolete To engage in conversation or discussion.

v. tr.

• To determine or conclude by logical thinking: reasoned out a solution to the problem.
  • To persuade or dissuade (someone) with reasons.

None of these definitions refers to personhood, but rather, a thought process or explanation.

Besides, not being able to prove something doesn't exist doesn't make it so.

Anyway, are you currently going with the shipyard explanation over the ancient football colosseum, or are you saying that Stonehenge was both? :shrug:

Science is not speculation. Kindly prove Stonehenge was never, at any time, a shipyard. Please submit physical tangible evidence only. Shipping address provided for evidence needing to be shipped. Thank you.

G-D

I think the burden of proof is on you. I don't have to prove crap. Stonehenge already has a believable theory as to it's purpose. You are the one with the outlandish theory. I'd believe in UFOs way before I would believe Stonehenge was the ship yard where Noah's Ark was built. At least there is a small chance UFOs are real, Noah's Ark is BS.

Don't be silly UncleAl

I wish modest would start being nice to UncleAl. Even though Turtle proved Uncle Al wrong, again, that is no valid REASON for modest to knock UncleAl's silly posts. I say if Uncle Al wants to be silly, then let UncleAl be silly. That modest bossy, "Don't be silly UncleAl", is inappropriate behavior, non-brotherly conduct. Sorry everybody, but I am fed up with the "Don't be this Uncle Al" -"Don't be that UncleAl" modest bullying of Uncle Al around.

Enough is enough! (an UncleAl tribute)

Uncle Al

Outrageous On-line Uncle Al - 555

(Toxic URL! Unsafe for children and most mammals)

Calorimetric Equivalence Principle Test

and called their name Adam

0000 years - 4004 BC - Adam Adam

0130 years - 3874 BC - Eve Adam

0105 years - 3769 BC - Seth Adam

0090 years - 3679 BC - Enos Adam

0070 years - 3609 BC - Cainan Adam

0065 years - 3544 BC - Mahalaleel Adam

0162 years - 3382 BC - Jared Adam

0065 years - 3317 BC - Enoch Adam

0187 years - 3130 BC - Methuselah Adam

0182 years - 2948 BC - Lamech Adam

0600 years - 2348 BC - Noah Adam

----------

1656 years - 2348 BC - The Date ark Built at Stonehenge Shipyard

REVISED: Adam then Eve (sorry Bella girls)

You know, they didn't have last names back then. Also, the Vulgate numbers you're using are neither agreed upon nor confirmed in the Bible. If you used the Septuagint of the Codex Alexandrinus you'd get a much different date. Let's see...

From Adam to the flood in Septuagint is 2242 years subtracted from 4004 BC (which is kind of cheating) or 5500 BC is:

1762 BC and 3258 BC respectively.

Could those dates work better for ya?

-modest

Probably not, because modest Septuagint (LXX) cheat date (1762 BC) and Septuagint (LXX) incorrect date (3258 BC) are not based on the famous Eastern calculation and worldwide published epoch of the Byzantine Era, 5509 BC.

Byzantine calendar - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I'm afraid King James rules, again. Vulgate last name (Adam their name) and correct date (2348 BC) overrides modest Septuagint (LXX) cheat date (1762 BC) and Septuagint (LXX) incorrect date (3258 BC), because radiocarbon dating of Noah Adam's Stonehenge Shipyard ark Gopher wood: Quercus virginiana; Live oak, from 4 ft (1.2m) beneath Heel Stone (within Stone Henge Avenue Banks) and Noah Adam's Woodhenge Dockyard ark Gopher wood, using University of Texas at Austin radioisotope carbon-14, determined the age of such Heelstone and Woodhenge carbonaceous materials being 4356 years old (2348 BC). And, interesting enough, that radiocarbon date of Dr. Garry Whilhelm Denke (1622-1699) hollowstem augered 1656 core sample from 4 ft (1.2m) under Hele Stone (within Stone Hedge Avenue Banks) of Noah Adam's Stonehenge Shipyard ark Gopher wood: Quercus virginiana; Live oak, was confirmed by Mr. Garry William Denke (1955-) hollowstem augered 2004 core sample from 8 ft (2.4m) below ground level (GL) at Heelstone (within Stonehenge Avenue Banks), thereby disproving the modest Septuagint (LXX) cheat date (1762 BC) and Septuagint (LXX) incorrect date (3258 BC) also, said Vulgate numbers agreeing above.

Genealogies of Genesis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Farewell to Eastern Christians, including Eastern Orthodox, Coptic, Ethiopic, Jacobite and Armenian, and since evidence of "Noah Adam's ark Built at Stonehenge Shipyard" does exist, any competent scientist can go auger it up for theirself.

After more UncleAl silliness of course.

Garry Denke

:)

I may have discussed this in another thread with you Garry, but I can't lay my eye on it just now. Anyway, I am of the mind that the story of Noah is an adaptation of the earlier Summerian Gilgamesh. If this is the case, what, if any, matter does this make to the henges in your estimation? :turtle:

I may have discussed this in another thread with you Garry, but I can't lay my eye on it just now. Anyway, I am of the mind that the story of Noah is an adaptation of the earlier Summerian Gilgamesh. If this is the case, what, if any, matter does this make to the henges in your estimation? :turtle:

:hyper:... It makes no difference because the Epic of Gilgamesh (2100 BC), the Sumerian Eridu Genesis (2100 BC), and Akkadian Atra-Hasis epic (2100 BC) were all written centuries after the Great Flood (Deluge) of 2348 BC as determined by the UT Austin radiocarbon date from the brasen Altar of Burnt Offering wood (Live oak; Quercus virginiana) four feet (4ft, 1.2m) beneath the Heelstone at Stonehenge; the wood being from Noah Adam's ark.

Stonehenge (PENN Gas) & Woodhenge (MISS Oil) Prospects

NORTH-SOUTH Exploration Seismic Data (UKOGL-CDP)

LINE_NAME - FIRST_CDP - LAST_CDP - TOTAL_KM - OPERATOR - YEAR - DEN_ID

1 - CV82-161 - (100) - (499) - 9.98_KM - CARLESS - (1982) - HIGHWAY_A360

1 - CV86-381 - (127) - (860) - 9.13_KM - CARLESS - (1986) - LARKHILL

1 - PZL-S3(1) - (2) - (158) - 9.52_KM - PENZOIL - (1971) - AMESBURY_N

1 - TER-89-03 - (126) - (747) - 7.79_KM - TEREDO - (1989) - DURRINGTON

1 - CV82-162 - (100 - (521) - 10.48_KM - CARLESS - (1982) - BULFORD

1 - CV86-383 - (68) - (439) - 4.63_KM - CARLESS - (1986) - AMESBURY_S

EAST-WEST Exploration Seismic Data (UKOGL-CDP)

1 - CV82-226 - (100) - (991) - 22.31_KM - CARLESS - (1982) - HIGHWAY_A303

This UKOGL-CDP Reflection Data is available:

" + theTitle + "

DENke Oil Company (DOC)

DENoco Inc (DI) of Texas

:lol:... In Caddo mythology, four monsters grew in size and power until they touched the sky. At that time, a man heard a voice telling him to plant a hollow reed. He did so, and the reed grew very big very quickly. The man entered the reed with his wife and pairs of all good animals. Waters rose, and covered everything but the top of the reed and the heads of the monsters. A :turtle: then killed the monsters by digging under them and uprooting them. The waters subsided, and winds dried the earth.

Caddo Nation: The Voice, The Flood, and The Turtle

:turtle: (GD)