Science Forums

Telepathy and magic exist

webster

A girl i knew turned out to be a witch later (now we're departed) and she's bugging me with her psychic powers since then.

For the past 6 months She is using telepathy or some similar powers to communicate with me all the time(literally all the time..) . Is there any scientific explanation for telepathy? how does it occur and how can she generate record-able and meaningful sound?

I read somewhere that the pineus gland is responsible for sending and accepting of thoughts from the mind. Other articles say its the solar plexus.

If there is a good avoidance/treatment for telepathy, i would be free from the torture and threatenings. If there was a solid proof for the existence of telepathy, i would have charged her with telepathic torture..

I didn't used to believe but i CAME TO KNOW that telepathy and magic do exist...

A girl i knew turned out to be a witch later (now we're departed) and she's bugging me with her psychic powers since then.

For the past 6 months She is using telepathy or some similar powers to communicate with me all the time(literally all the time..) . Is there any scientific explanation for telepathy? how does it occur and how can she generate record-able and meaningful sound? She threatens of spell-casting me for death.

People around me are whispering and squeaking things to me like 'you will die' and 'you are gone' and 'many killed' and so on... Seems like this kind of thing is very infamous....and people keep it hidden, because nothing can be done lawfully...

I read somewhere that the pineus gland is responsible for sending and accepting of thoughts from the mind. Other articles say its the solar plexus.

If there is a good avoidance/treatment for telepathy, i would be free from the torture and threatenings. If there was a solid proof for the existence of telepathy, i would have charged her with telepathic torture..

A technique which shows statistically significant evidence of telepathy on every occasion has yet to be discovered. This lack of reliable reproducibility has led skeptics to argue that there is no credible scientific evidence for the existence of telepathy at all.[16] Skeptics also point to historical cases in which were discovered flaws in experimental design and occasional cases of fraud.

Telepathy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Imo, her powers of telepathy are only as strong as your belief in them.

I didn't used to believe but i CAME TO KNOW that telepathy and magic do exist...

For the past 6 months She is using telepathy or some similar powers to communicate with me all the time(literally all the time..) . Is there any scientific explanation for telepathy? how does it occur and how can she generate record-able and meaningful sound? She threatens of spell-casting me for death.

People around me are whispering and squeaking things to me like 'you will die' and 'you are gone' and 'many killed' and so on... Seems like this kind of thing is very infamous....and people keep it hidden, because nothing can be done lawfully...

This kind of description is more common than you'd think and there is a scientific explanation for it.

-modest

• 4 weeks later...