Science Forums

Possible to bring the sub conscious out and use it as a tool?

philosophy

Is it possible for a human being to unlock untapped areas of his/her brain and use it in a conscious manner?

Examples.. Sensing things before they happen. Feeling what other people feel? hearing what other people are thinking?

I tripped on Psilocybin once.. very young.. i believe i was 14... it got to the point where i knew i was going to die... I felt very sad but at the same time i was the most comfortable i had ever been... I looked over at my brother who was sleeping and remember thinking "I am going to miss you, But everything will be OK" I then slipped away from reality all together... Everything u see around you DOES NOT EXIST.. the world had no floor, walls or anything it was just an infinite space. It all seemed to be a dark grey color as well... and the noises resembled Loud THUNDER and Lightning crackling in the distance... i turned around because i heard Humming Getting closer.. Behind me was the Biggest entity I had ever seen in my life.. I simply could not compare it to any life form at all.. Bigger than the world it self. All i could think was THIS THING IS GOD. THIS MUST BE WHAT GOD IS. It resembled a soft cube like shape with tentacles comming off of it.. they flailed around slowly almost like hair does in water... and Suddenly they were Jerk RAPIDLY land shoot off a Electricity and the sound... Oh my god.. BANG. Like lightning going off right next to you.. I looked into the Infinite back round and there were hundreds of these cubes hovering Hitting eachother with electricity.. When i saw all of them I became a bit frightened.. but still i remained very calm.. I dont know how long i was in this so called "realm" but it seemed relatively quick... I was Hit by one of the Tentacles and felt extreme power surge through my body, accompanied by a crazy thought mode and this entity told me " I am the simplest part of life. I am the creator of god, what I am about to show you is the reality in wich you live." I felt Like i was being lifted.. at speeds that defy speeds.. I could REALLY feel G-forces against my body as i was being lifted.. almost like a fast paced roller coaster going up a steep hill... this happend for what seemed to be maybe 10 seconds and when i stopped i felt the feeling you get when in an elevator that stops.. except alot more. I was in Boston, In the Theatre district.. Looking around there were people of all kinds.. Business people with briefcases in hand people on cell phones cars beeping taxis everywhere advertisements on buildings.. IT WAS REAL. Too real to find comfort. I then heard the entities voice again and it said "Now is the time to act, you must fix what has been done."

I came out of it.. and sat in my bed... tripping.. I crawled through my window and walked around outside. i looked to the sky and asked "WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?" No reply from the entity. But Wonderful thoughts raced through my mind.. i simply went back inside and fell asleep.

Now.. I told my best friend about what i had experienced.. he thought i was crazy.. Hell Even i thought i was crazy... I drew the picture of the Entity in art class the 2 days later in school Using a pencil and shading techniques to represent "the grey world" the picture came out to be the most Intricate pencil shading i had ever made. The art teacher wanted to keep my picture and put in in the art show.. i refused. It has a very symbolic meaning to me now. I look at it quite often.

2 years later My friend Calls me up and he says "rob, you know that drawing you did of that thing you saw when you were tripping?" "yeah?" "IT LOOKS LIKE A NEURON"

I SWEAR TO GOD.. ON MY GRAVE AND EVERYTHING THAT IS HOLY I HAD NO PRIOR KNOWLEDGE TO WHAT A NEURON WAS WHEN I TRIPPED AND SAW THIS THING. I PROMISE THE DEEPEST PROMISE I HAD NO IDEA...

But it turns out.. What i did Encounter Was IN FACT a NEURON. A REAL NEURON.

If you wish to see the picture i drew i have it saved on my comp.. Show me how to upload it onto the forums.

and here are links.. of neuron pics.. they look almost EXACTLY like what I enountered. I Broke down and cried when I found all these pics on the internet. It was No Hallucination It was NOT make Believe. it was a Tapping into another area of my Head. There is No Reality Only Perception.

do an Image search on google Keyword: neurons alot of the images Look EXACTLY like what i had enountered.

It still chills me to the bone when i see these pictures today..

Insane some of you may think... I would like to think the same... But it Is Just Entirely Real in my mind.

there are theories that our own conciousness has evolved to what it is today with this encounter of such halucinagens. i totally believe you, and i have experienced things in trips that allude to the strangest things. sometimes trips are like shortcuts, if you respect and understand. if you're in it to just get messed up, shame on you.

these trigger such questions most people won't ever even think to dare to ask.

and the ones who do, may never speak up.

the ones who speak up, will learn. just like you, and probably everybody else in this forum.

"you must fix what has been done"

dear philosophy,

you must fix what has been done.

go do it.

peace

-jason

Some medical experts who have written on LSD and other hallucinogens have taken

some interviews where people have observed a merging of their sensory inputs: sight,

sound, smell, taste, etc.

I myself have experienced an astral travel experience where up waking from a dream

(I was concious yet I could see my body on bed because I was floating on the ceiling).

Later, I have learned this is lucid dreaming. You could say I dreamed I was dreaming.

However, I was concious within the dream. I was 15 when that happened. It has

affected my life in the way I more open to consider that little is understood in the way

things really work. This is what makes it exciting! :hyper:

Maddog

I myself have experienced an astral travel experience where up waking from a dream

(I was concious yet I could see my body on bed because I was floating on the ceiling).

Later, I have learned this is lucid dreaming. You could say I dreamed I was dreaming.

However, I was concious within the dream. I was 15 when that happened. It has

affected my life in the way I more open to consider that little is understood in the way

things really work. This is what makes it exciting! ;) [/url]

Maddog

There is nothing mysterious about lucid dreaming. Many people have extraordinary control over their dreams. It takes practice. http://www.lucidity.com/NL53.ResearchPastFuture.html

Philosophy,

when reply to a post with the button new reply (not quick reply), you get on a site where on the top there is the window you write your post, then when you scroll down you get to a window called "additional options", the second option is manage attachements there you can attache your picture whcih I would like to see as well. It's funny the neuron told you reality, when he said that he is the creator of god, but this belongs to another discussion.

Maddog, just about leaving your body:

two years ago in Geneva they wanted to cut apart the two brain half of a epileptic woman (a common practice to reduce epileptic crisis), but to know where to cut they stimulated different parts of her brain and by stimulating one over the left ear the woman said she was seeing herself lying on the bed. I was very disappointed when I read this I always hoped it was really possible (I liked to think that if we can control it we can find our way to the stars in this way).

Rubbing of the eyes, turtle? ... NO MY FRIEND... NOT AT ALL LIKE THAT... Not even Close. What I saw was 4 dimensional.. god maybe even more.. I could feel it man.. I got Shocked by it... And the Strange thing is.. My mother has a mast cell disease and Multiple sclerosis, her Neurons are being attacked.... (maybe it is up to me to save her by finding a cure????) **just a thought**

Dont take any offense to this Turtle.. But if you ever go to Amsterdam Eat 6 grams of Psilocybin mushrooms... then get back to me... I dont think You are what the trippers would call "experienced" ;)

I know there is alot of negative propaganda about Illicit mind altering drugs... But i can not beg anyone enough to RESEARCH.. No BIASED INFO.... JUST REAL RESEARCH, and experimentation.... these are key. One of my philosophies after tripping is. ( No one may Judge this Until they are Experienced)

Now my friends.. Take a Gander at this entity.... (its not a perfect drawing of it,, But REAL close)..

Now go look for Pics of Neurons online.

do a google search for Neurons & neuron

EXACT

when i see the neuron pics I get a very strange feeling over me.. Familiarity... It brings back the memories and feelings that are repressed from Sobriety.

(BTW I do not do any drugs, i have been clean from drugs for 2 years) i am 19*

I feel like that guy russel crowe plays.... in A BEAUTIFUL MIND

I have never seen the movie... But i feel like that guy in that movie... (ive heard about the movie)

Interesting... O.B.E Out of Body Experience...

You say You experimented with D-LysergicacidDiethylAmide-25 ? and had an O.B.E dave?

and the woman's Left side of her brain was stimulated and caused an O.B.E? Sanctus?

Surely the LSD must trigger something in the same part of that brain... stimulating it to cause such a phenomena.

I have heard many stores of O.B.E's

In fact My aunt told me when i was young she had an O.B.E while she was (meditating) and saw herself sitting there.. she was able to go right through her bedroom window..

In my late teens i learned she was under the influence of LSD during her O.B.E.

To those druggies who said they wanted to legalize narcotics in the other thread, and those in this thread who like to take trips, I just want to say ... keep it up! My sons will be entering the workforce in a few years and the more of you stoners that lose your jobs, or can't get decent jobs, will make more room for my kids to excel.

LOL!!!! TELEMAD LOL!!! I agree man.

the only reason why all these Jobs become available is because of drug tests...

Lemme tell ya.. In my last 2 years of Highschool i went to school BAKED on pot every day..

FYI.. HONOR ROLL Junior and Senior year!

Before that I just couldnt get the concept of school... (btw i have 2 neuro "disabilites")

central auditory processing disorder and Non verbal learning disability

I must admit ... Using Marijuana helped me overcome some of the downfalls these "disabilities" impaired me with. infact i am glad that I did experiment with it in my day.

Anyone that bad mouths marijuana really needs to research it. the Fact is.. It really Isnt as bad as its hyped up to be. Kills braincells? Its been thrown out as a Myth by the scientific community. Lowers Sperm count, Thrown out as a myth by the scientific community, go to this website... very nice Unbiased info about all common psychoactives... http://www.erowid.org

A very well known man in this country (USA) once told me, after asking him "what do you think about marijuana?" (I've done great things in my life, and am recognised for the great things I have done, I will continue to do great things until I am simply too old to do so... and in my final days i will adress the people and let them know.. I smoked marijuana EVERYDAY.)

philosophy, I also smoke now and then, but there are some critics you can't deny. For example if you tend to become schizofrenic smoking (much!) accelerates that process. And I didn't read that somewhere, it happend to someone I know!

It's like all the things when you exagerate they become bad, even water: if you drink 3 liter of water at once you die of water empoisonment.

Im sorry to hear that about your friend Sanctus.

There seems to be alot of studies that show that alot of Psychoactives can cause underlying mental illness' to surface....

ANOTHER GOOD REASON TO STAY AWAY FROM PSYCHO ACTIVES PEOPLE! :D

;) ;) :xx: :xx: :xx: :xx: :xx: :xx: :xx: :xx: :xx: :xx: :xx:

;) :D ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

P.S. Thank you for showing me how to post pictures. I appreciate it.

peace

yeah LOL.. I always abstained from doing hard drugs.. like Crack, Meth, heroin, and h2o. ;) ;) ;)

College students have died from chugging water. Unlike many other substances, water can be absorbed through the stomach lining, meaning it gets into your body very quickly. When chugging too much water in a short amount of time, body fluids become diluted to the point that death can ensue (I believe because neurons can't transmit signals, since they rely on the movement of ions across membranes to do so, and the dilution more or less stops that ability, leading to paralysis ... possibly of muscles needed for respiration).