Science Forums

I'm a new poster:

asathaxx

Hello all, i've had a membership to Hypography.com since 2003 but have never gotten the nerve up to post until today.

About myself:

I'm from Owensboro Kentucky. I'm 31 years old and i'm obsessed with my own work in adaptive camouflage (invisibility) and immersion (holodeck) technology which have been deliberately supressed by my local newspaper for over ten years now due to an ego battle between me and some of my former community college professors and their buddies at the local paper.

I'm not selling anything but I hope to proliferate my discoveries; both my discoveries which can be applied to a high-tech scenario and to a low-tech craft project that anyone can build to prove to themselves my claims.I call it a Lenticular Box. It's capable of blending into close-quarter setting such as an indoor environment and can be turned inside out to display it's low-tech holodeck-like immersion property.

I'm a little bit obessive/compulsive about my discoveries and have been called delusional for my claims.

Although I do see a doctor for treatment of mental illness i'm no longer considered delusional, just obsessive/compulsive after I sucessfully (after many years) proved the fesability of my claims and that I wasn't under some rediculous notion of some sort of magic or mystical origin of invisibility.

But my point to argue with my doctors would be that "if you knew you stumbled over a great discovery a long time ago and that your work was being supressed by aging second-rate community college professors who are disgruntled when anyone with brains happens by wouldn't you become obsessed as well?"

I've never had money to afford patent protection and have been denied coverage of my claims locally so it is my mission to share with others my discoveries as much as I can via the internet.

I hope my work is of some interest to all of you. I have a real honest passion for my work.

And thanks to Hypography.com for providing these forums to discuss such topics in science.

Ahh another fellow obsessive/compulsive finds Hypography! The first 3 links were just now unavailable, but I read some of the third. Inasmuch as you invoked boundries, I must invoke Fractals. The term for those who don't know is a contraaction of " fractional dimension". An example is a Koch Snowflake. Here the length of the boundry increases as you change the scale, & the limit of the length of the boundry approaches some value between 2 & 3. Me thinks we be on a slippery slope. :hyper:

Wow, this is my kind of place!

I was always intimidated from posting for fear my postings wouldn't measure up to the rigors of this forum.

It's nice to see that this is a relaxed place where people can talk and speculate on science and mathematics without having to meet the demands of a more formal scientific community.

Oh and another thing, if you look at some of my pics and diagrams on my webpages you'll notice that the 3-D pixels of my work resembles fractals sorta.

Keith