Science Forums

New American Century Project

nutronjon

Welcome to the Project for the New American Century

Just in case people are not aware of the New American Century Project and the neo-cons, I am posting this lead.

Bush and Cheney are neo-cons. You might recall Bush Senior said the US is leading the New World Order. This is the same New World Order that Hitler was leading, and it is what neo-cons are about. It is the result of mass production, which requires mass resources and markets, and is why the US began using its National Defense to defend its economic interest around the world. The organization for this was put in place during the Eisenhower administration and he warned us of the Military/Industrial Complex. Please, if you feel compelled to discredit what I am saying, read the link first. These people are not shy, and they are not making a secret of their intent, but proudly explain their intentions. The link will provide the intentions that were established long before 9/11.

However, the complex is much bigger than these guys, and is now the main contributor to Hilary Clinton's campaign. Please, her husband was using the CIA to instigate a rebellion against Sadam, she knew exactly why Bush attacked Iraq and I am sorry, but she lied when she pretended she didn't know any more than anyone else when she voted to invade Iraq.

Before WWII the US didn't have a large military weapons industry. There were no military industrialist to lobby congress and contribute to campaigns. Now entire cities depend on the military industry, and we are talking a major economic factor.

In 1958 Congress passed the National Defense Education Act, which replaced liberal education with education for technology, for military and industrial purpose. This is modeled after Germany's education for technology for military and industrial purpose. This was a radical change in public education that changed our national values and character. Whatever, we have prepared for the New American Century Project for a long time. I will provide more information if it is wanted.