Science Forums

One GOD Concept

Mike C

The bible uses the lion as the role model for their god since he represents the chauvinst mentality of male domination and identifying with the day part of the bibles creation. Since he is a 'killer' god, he then does promote the 'one god concept' by the 1st 3 commandments in the bible.

Well, I have come up with a NEW one god concept.

This happens to be only a 'body part' that applies to only our 'material' creations that we revere above everything else.

So what is this god? It is our HANDS that is the greatest tool in our lives.

Without these HANDS, we would not have had the evolution of weapons development that made us the creators of not only the weapon systems but all this material goods that made our lives comfortable to enjoy our lives.

Brains, as I have said on other threads, do NOT create any 'real tangible weath'.

The only source for this material wealth is our HANDS, So then I think it is appropriate to say that this ONE tool can be designated as our GOD.

Mike C

Yes, I agree, but since there is only ONE god, to show our devotion, we must chop off one of our hands. The other hand is SATAN, that's the one that keeps going down and touching my private parts, we must get rid of it! :rotfl:

The spirit of the lion or dog has invaded your body. So he now wants to enjoy the pleasure of ejecting YHWH that creates the 'euphoria'. Ha ha

This is the gift of Nature that promoted the reproductive function.

This proves that the bible is wrong in portraying woman as sinners. Being that the Jews are chauvinists, they blame the women for their own desires.

So find yourself a woman for dispencing this pleasure but without the forces that Islam uses. Make sure that you or she use the proper controls so you will not add to the population explosion that is devastating Nature.

I refuse to sign this. Ha ha.