Science Forums

Jesus-Magdalene Conspiracy

asimon2010

Why do other catholics beside myself resent that Christ was married?

Wasn't christ a king(descendant of King David), and a rabbi? Also, doesn't Christ says that in Gen 2:4 and Mark 10:7 "That a man mus leave the house of his father and mother and cling to his wife."

A while back, I found out that my grandfather's ancestor was Charlemagne(Even though that I know that a multitude of people are related or descendant to him) and that I also am reading Bloodline of the Holy Grail.

Some of the things I found out about the Catholic church is amazing.

Does anyone believe that as a religious human beings that we can be related to Christ physically besides spiritually?

Also, I just thought about this, I remembered as a young catholic that my 2nd grade Religion teacher always said that God is always inside of us?

Yeah, maybe in our genes.

I hope I don't sound evil to anyone at this forums.

the concept of god, a creator, is absurd.

god is a word for everything and nothing.

our genes, our concepts of god, constellations, love = god.

if you believe there's a guy named god that created everything......cool.....but that's not how this place works, and humans need to move past this frame of mind to evolve, ok?

Why do other catholics beside myself resent that Christ was married?

possibly because the infallible pops say he wasn't married.

Wasn't christ a king(descendant of King David), and a rabbi? Also, doesn't Christ says that in Gen 2:4 and Mark 10:7 "That a man must leave the house of his father and mother and cling to his wife."

so it is said.

A while back, I found out that my grandfather's ancestor was Charlemagne(Even though that I know that a multitude of people are related or descendant to him) and that I also am reading Bloodline of the Holy Grail.

as are we all; to whit:

... Chang's research (you can see an abstract of his article here) has other interesting consequences: given the prevalence of intermarriage in the Americas, almost everyone in the New World must be descended from English royalty--and everyone of European ancestry must descend from Muhammad. Moreover, The Atlantic writes,

Chang's model has even more dramatic implications. Because people are always migrating from continent to continent, networks of descent quickly interconnect. This means that the most recent common ancestor of all six billion people on earth today probably lived just a couple of thousand years ago. And not long before that the majority of the people on the planet were the direct ancestors of everyone alive today. Confucius, Nefertiti, and just about any other ancient historical figure who was even moderately prolific must today be counted among everyone's ancestors. ...

Gnostical Turpitude: Genghis Khan: Super-Stud

Some of the things I found out about the Catholic church is amazing.

tell me about it!

Does anyone believe that as a religious human beings that we can be related to Christ physically besides spiritually?

yes certainly. see above science quote & link.

Also, I just thought about this, I remembered as a young catholic that my 2nd grade Religion teacher always said that God is always inside of us?

Yeah, maybe in our genes.

I hope I don't sound evil to anyone at this forums.

yeah...I agree in our genes. no, you don't sound evil. :phones: :)

Simple, really. If Jesus fathered just a single child, you can be pretty sure you're offspring of ole' JC.

Go figure:

Let's take it at five generations per century. A bit on the conservative side, seeing as people had kids at much younger ages in ages past than today.

So.

You have two parents, they each had two parents, they each had two, etc.

Which means that you have 2 ancestors (to the level of the last generation), 4 one level higher, 8 one level higher, 16 another higher level, 32, etc.

So. Over two millennia, there are 100 generations. Which means that you have 2x2x2x2x2... (a hundred times) ancestors who had to be alive around the time of JC. This comes down to around... brace yourself...

1,267,650,600,228,229,401,496,703,205,376 people that had to be alive simultaneously. That's around 211,275,100,038,038,233,582 the amount of people alive on Earth today. If that was true, then this would mean that around the time of Jesus, population density was around 4,225,500,200,079 per square kilometer, taking the Earth's surface area at 500,000,000 sq. kilometers, including oceans.

Considering a square kilometer to be 1,000,000,000,000 square millimeters, that, of course, means that if all your ancestors were individuals, then they were squeezed into a density of 4.2 people per square millimeter.

Or, if they stood shoulder-to-shoulder, they would cover Earth completely, and be standing on each other's heads about 30,000 people deep.

I seriously doubt that that was the case.

According to various sources, the population of Earth around the time of Christ was only a few hundred million. Which means that you're prolly related to each and every one of them, but through billions of different paths.

So, yes - if Jesus had a kid, I guess chances are as close to you being one of his offspring as f**k is to swearing.

Simple, really. If Jesus fathered just a single child, you can be pretty sure you're offspring of ole' JC.

Go figure:

Let's take it at five generations per century. A bit on the conservative side, seeing as people had kids at much younger ages in ages past than today.

So.

You have two parents, they each had two parents, they each had two, etc.

Which means that you have 2 ancestors (to the level of the last generation), 4 one level higher, 8 one level higher, 16 another higher level, 32, etc.

So. Over two millennia, there are 100 generations. Which means that you have 2x2x2x2x2... (a hundred times) ancestors who had to be alive around the time of JC. This comes down to around... brace yourself...

1,267,650,600,228,229,401,496,703,205,376 people that had to be alive simultaneously. That's around 211,275,100,038,038,233,582 the amount of people alive on Earth today. If that was true, then this would mean that around the time of Jesus, population density was around 4,225,500,200,079 per square kilometer, taking the Earth's surface area at 500,000,000 sq. kilometers, including oceans.

Considering a square kilometer to be 1,000,000,000,000 square millimeters, that, of course, means that if all your ancestors were individuals, then they were squeezed into a density of 4.2 people per square millimeter.

Or, if they stood shoulder-to-shoulder, they would cover Earth completely, and be standing on each other's heads about 30,000 people deep.

I seriously doubt that that was the case.

According to various sources, the population of Earth around the time of Christ was only a few hundred million. Which means that you're prolly related to each and every one of them, but through billions of different paths.

So, yes - if Jesus had a kid, I guess chances are as close to you being one of his offspring as f**k is to swearing.

Pretty much u proved my point, I just believe that most humans, probably all of them. who created us in the present era are descendants of Christ.

I meant was who at this forums can't say they are not related to Charlemagne or other royal families because all of the royal families of Europe are all related to each other (literally). I think we are all. I think religion is used to have control.

I REALLY MEAN CONTROL. Catholic fundamentalist used control on us instead of people using their intellectual skills and human reasoning.

I also believe that a catholic who read some parts of the gnostic gospels I cam to a starting conclusion.

I Believe that we are gods. Meaning gods(humans) greater than satan. But I believe that as gods we are lesser than a supreme God of Love.

I just thought about this last night and it hit me so hard about a 3 people in the Bible that have the same name to God in different languages.

Guess who they are Adam, Eve, and Enoch. Here is the startling conclusion I remember a few years ago in a book.

Enoch, Hermes(Mercury) and Thoth are have the same meaning, Geb and Adam, Eve and Nut.

If these people were Gods, what does that make us. The Gnostic gospel: On the Origin of the World is astounishing. It's half of the first 2 chaptes of Genesis taken out.

Other than that thanks man and nice theory too.

Not too sure what you mean with that. But also, I suspect that qualification of "Godliness" is supremely subjective. Imagine, to a flea, a rat is God. To a rat, humans are gods. I suppose it all depends on your abilities as a species, and the comparative abilities of the species you're comparing yourself to.

I think the "Gods" of old might have been myths created by backwards folks about more advanced tribes. Like, for instance, the stories ancient tribal people might invent to explain the Romans they've met along the way, what with all their lumbering catapults, high technology, etc. If the romans met us today, with our technology, computers, atom-splitting etc., they'll surely consider us Gods.