Science Forums

New X-Ray/Radar System?

The Angel Light, a device built by Troy Hurtubise which can apparently render materials such as tin, steel, titanium, lead, wood and even flesh transparent. However there are some unexpected (or so he mentions) backlashes from its use. The device will render electronic devices useless, and he even experimented on a tank of fish which killed them in a few moments.

Link to article:

http://www.baytoday.ca/content/news/details.asp?c=6657

They describe what is in the device but not so much of how it works. I'm curious though as to if this is a new idea or if others have tried such an experiment before. Nonetheless the device seems facinating.

I just finished listening to Coast to Coast AM (where I first saw the news about The Angel Light), and the creator of Angel Light had an interview. I came up with the brilliant idea to record the show, but unfortunatly I deleted the file I recorded so it is no longer available for shareing..

The conversation is a little better description of what The Angel Light is and what it does, plus he describes a very interesting effect (besides that of the killing/transperant/EMP like effects). He filled the same tank he used with the goldfish with carbon monoxcide, placed a rat inside, then shone the beam into the tank. The rat did not die from Monoxcide poisoning, or the beam. He says that is converted the harmful gas into oxygen which allowed the rat to live.