Science Forums

Spiritualism is secret commander of Athesim

Emre_1974tr

Communism and Nazism-racism from spiritualism(New Age Religion)

OCCULT ROOTS OF THE RUSSIAN REVOLUTION

Hitler's Racial Ideology: Content and Occult Sources

Nazism and the New Age, Hitler and the Occult

2. World War is game of New Age Religion. And 3. World War will be again from this evil Religion

Albert Pike - Who is He? Albert Pike Predicted 3 World Wars

WW3 - More About Albert Pike and Three World Wars

And now, spiritualism come to stronger commander of ateism:

THE CENTER FOR SPIRITUAL ATHEISM

View topic - spiritual atheism :: Atheist Network

How To Be A Spiritual Atheist

This is plan of Evil. And Evil changed the Torah and Bible according to spiritualist basics.

Now christianity is half spiritual religion (3 in 1, monks, saints, holy men, be poor ,souls-ghosts beliving...these are way of evil)

Only and only Quran saved. God saved only Quran. So only "real islam" can stop the spiritualism.

Regards.

Exactly what does a user have to do to get banned around here? Come on, folks. Take out the trash already, will ya?
I think Emre brings an valuable perspective, if not one I share (I’m part of why has so many red bars under his name). I’ve personally learned more of substance about Islam in the threads in which he’s been involved, and doing research provoked by them, than from all other sources combined.

:angryfire: Emre, please don’t preach – It’s against forum rules. It’s best in this forum to state your views, and explain to the best of your ability why you have them, in personal, not dogmatic terms.

:0353: Infy, you should know better than to use loaded words like “trash” in the theology forum - It’s about as prudent as playing with fire in an explosives factory.

He it is Who has revealed the Book to you; some of its verses are decisive, they are the basis of the Book, and others are allegorical; then as for those in whose hearts there is perversity they follow the part of it which is allegorical, seeking to mislead and seeking to give it (their own) interpretation. but none knows its interpretation except Allah, and those who are firmly rooted in knowledge say: We believe in it, it is all from our Lord; and none do mind except those having understanding.

-- The Family of Imran [3.7]

And when they hear idle talk they turn aside from it and say: We shall have our deeds and you shall have your deeds; peace be on you, we do not desire the ignorant.

-- The Narratives [28.55]

Unfortunate. I run into this often, because many Mormons have a similar mentality about the New World Order and "secret combinations" (like the Gadianton robbers) as such mentioned in the Book of Mormon. If the NWO was so brilliant, why haven't they done a better job of ruling the world? It's only taken them 100+ years to get their act together.

2. World War is game of New Age Religion. And 3. World War will be again from this evil Religion

Albert Pike - Who is He? Albert Pike Predicted 3 World Wars

WW3 - More About Albert Pike and Three World Wars

And now, spiritualism come to stronger commander of ateism:

THE CENTER FOR SPIRITUAL ATHEISM

Your Albert Pike links are terrible. Poorly written and full of uncited, half-baked assertions. Who hasn't heard of supposed links between the Illuminati and Free Masons?

Massive ignorance in that forum. Buddhism can have a theistic (Amida Buddhism, belief in Amida Buddha who'll take believers to the promised Pure Land) or atheistic bent (Zen, no belief in any deities, bodhisattvas, or spiritual things at all). Spiritual atheism doesn't describe that accurately, so, to be quite blunt, they don't know what they're talking about.

I don't know where to begin. The article's full of silly errors and strange assertions. The latest research suggests that meditation doesn't put you in touch with higher powers--it changes brain function. It changes the instrument that perceives, receives, and generates phenomena relevant to your mind. This is article has little basis in logic or science. Meditation will not put you in touch with higher spirits. And it will not make you a spiritual atheist. Theist or atheist, believer or unbeliever, meditation can be practiced by anyone with time or inclination.

This is plan of Evil. And Evil changed the Torah and Bible according to spiritualist basics.

Define Evil with a capital E.

Now christianity is half spiritual religion (3 in 1, monks, saints, holy men, be poor ,souls-ghosts beliving...these are way of evil)

If I'm not mistaken, the Shia sect in Islam have some similar examples of saints, martyrs, and holy men. Does this mean they believe in a half-spiritual religion (whatever that is)?

Example of Husayn ibn Ali:

Husayn ibn Ali - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A broader survey of religion reveals that many religions have the tendency (and it appears human nature) to idolize, worship, or deify great men and women. Insert your favorite sports superstar, athlete, movie star, model, or martyr here.

Only and only Quran saved. God saved only Quran. So only "real islam" can stop the spiritualism.

Regards.

I have heard this so many times, in one form or another, that it makes me terribly weary. *Our* religion is the only one, the true one, the real one... And more frightening than other evil religions are people who refuse to believe in any at all.

APOCALYPSE NOW!!!!!