Science Forums

Antigravity news

Tormod

Folks, I got this message from an old friend, Petar Bosnic, who was unable to post and asked me to do it for him. He is working on antigravity research.

So please note, this is not my message but Petar's, and any opinions are his own:

Dear friends,

yesterday, at the Internet I found several files showing that "antigravity" i.e. gravifugal force was experimentally confirmed many times- even during 19. century. This phenomenon was not confirmed by several alternatives, than rather by number of prestige physicist.

Experiments were conducted by small spinning gyroscopes. Results were loss in weight of gyroscope, or slower acceleration in cases where gyroscopes were falling down.

In fact we are just repeating some of those experiments, and it is more than very probable we will find the result that we want to achieve - loss, or decreasing of weight of ring and whole device.

But why those experiments rested unknown and not famous?

Some of physicist tried to explain loss in weight as a consequence of acting of antigravitational force. But they were not able to explain antigravitational force itself. Others tried to explain this phenomenon by torsion fields, but it is also mystification, not explanation.

Our explanation - loss in weight, as a consequence of acting of gravifugal force (pseudoforce) - is scientific one and understable. We can express it by equation. It is the most important thing.

Now we have a firm confirmation that we were at he right way and now we are near the solution of one of the greatest problems in human history.

The greatest problem now is not in the question: will we achieve decreasing or loss of weight of our device, than in the question: when the cost price of nano-tubes will be decreased, because without nano-tubes is not possible to build levitating device which will levitate. If cost price of nano-tubes in future becomes such low as costprice of carbon fiber, levitating houses, cities and whole levitating civilization will be reality. It will be the mature or normal form of material civilization. I hope we will be able to complete our device and give our (considerable) contribution to it.

Search at internet, at Goooogle, by key words: H. Hayasaka + gyroscope and you will find many scientifically articles in this field.

Search Google for "H. Hayasaka + gyroscope"

Petar Bosnic

I have come across several anti-gravity experiments in my internet surfing. One that I thought would be promising was called "project omicron". it used negative electric fields to reduce the gravity around a (non-conducting) metalic disc, somewhat in the shape of an umbrella... or at least, was based upon an earlier experiment that used a similar device. I can't remember if it used any gyroscopic motions though. I haven't been able to find anything recent about the results either. oh-well... there are plenty of other projects going on that are trying to figure it all out.

this particular post actually reminds me of a time about 11 years ago. I was 13 and had just read the series "Biography of a Space Tyrant" by Piers Anthony in which he proposed both methods as a method of overcoming gravity.

Although the work is fiction, the concept fascinated me, so, I asked my physics tutor about it, and whether the concept was, or would ever be feasible. his answer was as such

"If by spinning we could fly, man would never have needed a jet engine, and radio's would not stay on the ground"

I left it at that, and to this day I know little or nothing about anti-gravitational forces, more to the point, I care little for them as they make no difference to me or my work, however I can see the implications of such a work, albeit non too clearly.

Martin