Science Forums

Do you Dance?

Queso

Do you dance?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Do you dance?

• Yes!
    • No, I don't know how . .
    • No, I am physically incapable (DANCE WITH YOUR MIND MY LOVE)

Either you love to dance, you think you can't dance, or you are physically incapable of dancing with your physical body. I want to know.

What kind of music do you love to dance to? What kind of styles of dance flow through you?

Dancing purifies the endochrine system. Dancing stretches out your body inside and out.

If you think you can't dance, then you need to lose your ego and look up at the clouds dancing all day all night and realize that we are a bunch of atoms and ATOMS BUMP INTO EACH OTHER ATOMS FLY AROUND.

Dancing is universal. Sex is a dance. Even more so when you realize that!

:lol:

If you'd asked me a few years ago, I wouldn't have. I would've been embarrassed to admit it. (Two-left-feet syndrome.) I've been dancing ballroom dance (like what they do on the show Dancing With the Stars) for about 2 years now, and I take formal lessons, and it's very fun and challenging. I've learned several standard and Latin dances, and enough casual (swing, American cha cha, etc.) and country dancing that I can hold my own when I have to. I hope that my partner will be up for some competitions in the future, but I'm not sure at this point. She'll be leaving on a mission for the Mormon Church in several months, and I'll have to find someone new.

I dance to music I like and whatever the rhythm calls for.

Oh Ron, everyone knows how to dance!

Even if you, or they don't think they know how. It's embedded in like every aspect of our psyche!

And it's simple. Let's do it, Ready?

Step 1: Move to the music

Step 2. Have fun

If you want to be a better dancer, then ponder rhythm, and dynamics while you dance.

Our bodies art music themselves.

Mostly what I think’s best described as “full-bodied, Mandingo-style” – sort of like ‘80s thrash, but without all the nasty fists, elbows, impact, and aggression. My wife calls it “leaping around like a fool”.

You are awesome. :eek: