Science Forums

God Is A Dictator

Vmedvil2

I have come to the conclusion that God must be a dictator if he exists! 

Reasons for this conclusion

1) He enslaves things that he claimed to have created such as angels

2) He murders things that oppose him and rules with a Iron Fist.

3) In revelations he uses biological weapons against nations that oppose him, which is a war crime.

4)  Anyone that opposes his standards of morality is threatened with eternal torture in hell, which is a war crime for torture

5) He commands people to slaughter people that oppose his will and indoctrination

6) He indoctrinates people with propaganda such as the Bible or Quran.

7) He demands taxes and tribute from his followers to help further his goals

8 ) God demands a one party system his opposition is suppressed and has propaganda against it.

These are the reasons that I think God must be a dictator from the future, thoughts?

"Dictatorships are often characterised by some of the following: suspension of elections and civil liberties; proclamation of a state of emergencyrule by decreerepression of political opponents; not abiding by the rule of law procedures, and cult of personality. Dictatorships are often one-party or dominant-party states."

Who is truly the evil one? I tend to think its God.

Edited by VictorMedvil

I have come to the conclusion that God must be a dictator if he exists! 

Reasons for this conclusion

1) He enslaves things that he claimed to have created such as angels

2) He murders things that oppose him and rules with a Iron Fist.

3) In revelations he uses biological weapons against nations that oppose him, which is a war crime.

4)  Anyone that opposes his standards of morality is threatened with eternal torture in hell, which is a war crime for torture

5) He commands people to slaughter people that oppose his will and indoctrination

6) He indoctrinates people with propaganda such as the Bible or Quran.

7) He demands taxes and tribute from his followers to help further his goals

8 ) God demands a one party system his opposition is suppressed and has propaganda against it.

These are the reasons that I think God must be a dictator from the future, thoughts?

"Dictatorships are often characterised by some of the following: suspension of elections and civil liberties; proclamation of a state of emergencyrule by decreerepression of political opponents; not abiding by the rule of law procedures, and cult of personality. Dictatorships are often one-party or dominant-party states."

Who is truly the evil one? I tend to think its God.

I think you are thinking of the Old Testament god of the Christians and Jewish people. The Muslim god Allah is pretty awful also.

The problem may be that billions of people follow these two gods. You become what you follow.

1.9 billion Islam

7.3 billion Christians

Jesus may not have existed but atleast he is somewhat pleasant. :lol: He did atleast hang out with hookers. :bounce:

It may be that God is just consciousness so God is what we make it to be.

Edited by Thoth101

• 5 months later...

I believe it is an error to characterize ' Religions' as malevolent organizations. Religion was and is a method to instruct and teach responsible ways for people to live together. As much as we complain about politicians, politics are necessary ways to pick leaders to govern. Just as you can have bad leaders, you can have bad religious leadership....The Torah, the first five books of the Hebrew Scriptures is used to teach the philosophy of Judaism. Jews are taught morality, responsibility and respect for their neighbor. Similarly the Christian Bible(the New Testament) teaches lessons learned from the compassion that Jesus taught.....The Quran (the Islamic Holy Book) teaches morally upright character. Being kind and charitable to the poor and helpless are virtues......Yes, these Religions have been used, at times, for the wrong purposes. However, these religions when followed properly are a force for good. Believers of these religions are taught to cooperate and coexist with members of other religions. These religions are not evil. Selfish and dishonest people are evil.

• 2 months later...