Science Forums

Vaccine Derived Virus Interference Was Significantly Associated With Coronavirus And Human Metapneumovirus

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0264410X19313647

Abstract
Purpose

Receiving influenza vaccination may increase the risk of other respiratory viruses, a phenomenon known as virus interference. Test-negative study designs are often utilized to calculate influenza vaccine effectiveness. The virus interference phenomenon goes against the basic assumption of the test-negative vaccine effectiveness study that vaccination does not change the risk of infection with other respiratory illness, thus potentially biasing vaccine effectiveness results in the positive direction. This study aimed to investigate virus interference by comparing respiratory virus status among Department of Defense personnel based on their influenza vaccination status. Furthermore, individual respiratory viruses and their association with influenza vaccination were examined.

Results

We compared vaccination status of 2880 people with non-influenza respiratory viruses to 3240 people with pan-negative results. Comparing vaccinated to non-vaccinated patients, the adjusted odds ratio for non-flu viruses was 0.97 (95% confidence interval (CI): 0.86, 1.09; p = 0.60). Additionally, the vaccination status of 3349 cases of influenza were compared to three different control groups: all controls (N = 6120), non-influenza positive controls (N = 2880), and pan-negative controls (N = 3240). The adjusted ORs for the comparisons among the three control groups did not vary much (range: 0.46–0.51).

Conclusions

Receipt of influenza vaccination was not associated with virus interference among our population. Examining virus interference by specific respiratory viruses showed mixed results. Vaccine derived virus interference was significantly associated with coronavirus and human metapneumovirus; however, significant protection with vaccination was associated not only with most influenza viruses, but also parainfluenza, RSV, and non-influenza virus coinfections.

Are you mixing your Corona viruses, the current one appeared at the earliest december last year, your report is referring to "

Influenza vaccination and respiratory virus interference among Department of Defense personnel during the 2017–2018 influenza season"

I know this isn't exactly about the Covid.But what it is saying is people are more susceptible to getting sick with a Corona types virus if they get the Influenza shot. It don't say specifically a single form of Corona Virus. They all effect the lungs do they not? A flu shot also isn't for any specific kind of Influenza they just guesstimate to what they think will be bad for that current year.

And for all we know the Covid19 mutated because of people getting flu shots all around the world. Not sure why nobody things of that as being a possibility. But what do I know. I think this is interesting to say the least. I know when I was in the Air Force we were forced to get flu shots and every year after I would get a bad cough and sore throat for about 2 months.

• 2 months later...

Large factories or other places of work often have a person test their many microwave ovens in their lunchrooms for leakage. If a microwave testing device is brought within a meter or less of a VHF radio or a cell phone while transmitting, the meter is blown right off scale.

There could be an elevated rate of stomach Cancer in people who carried VHF radios for years as a part of their jobs.

Can anyone comment on this?

Large factories or other places of work often have a person test their many microwave ovens in their lunchrooms for leakage. If a microwave testing device is brought within a meter or less of a VHF radio or a cell phone while transmitting, the meter is blown right off scale.

There could be an elevated rate of stomach Cancer in people who carried VHF radios for years as a part of their jobs.

Can anyone comment on this?

I think that may be a possibility and I did find this.

WORKERS' STATE OF HEALTH UNDER LONG-TERM EXPOSURE TO ELECTROMAGNETIC RADIATION IN THE VHF BAND (30-300 MHZ)

https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/document/cia-rdp88b01125r000300120013-7

In 1969 and 1970, during a 5-day confinement at the Clinic of Occupational Diseases in Prague, we examined 58 employees of television transmitters from the entire territory of Czechoslovakia. The criterion for selection was the length and magnitude of exposure. 

Are you mixing your Corona viruses, the current one appeared at the earliest december last year, your report is referring to "

Influenza vaccination and respiratory virus interference among Department of Defense personnel during the 2017–2018 influenza season"

He doesn't have an opinion, it's all quoted. I was just about to ask him for his opinion and then thought better of it.

Are you an anti-vaxxer?

I believe in the science. For instance one way of never getting poison ivy again is by drinking goats milk. They eat poison ivy so by drinking their milk it makes you immune to it.

The problem is the Big Pharma monopoly has become a method of not healing people because they don't make money on healthy people. They do keep them alive enough though to be the cash cow for years. I am not as the buzz propaganda word anti- vaxxer it is easily seen what works and don't work in nature. Our body even has natural vaccines. At one time and only as far back as the 80's a kid would get chicken pox in the neighborhood so our parents would send us over to the kids house so we would get it also and become immune. But Big Pharma couldn't make money on that so guess what now they have a chicken pox shot. What do you think is more natural for the immune system? 

People need information so they can choose well. It's one thing to say choice is good. But if the atmosphere is full of lies, how can you choose? Also, if the FDA and CDC were run by honorable people, these vaccines would not be granted licenses. They would be investigated to within an inch of their lives.

There are medical historians who state that overall decline of illnesses was due to vaccines but what they leave out is Cleaner water. Advanced sewage systems. Nutrition. Fresher food. A decrease in poverty. Germs may be everywhere but when you are healthy you can't contract the diseases as easily.

In short these unnatural vaccines that are made in labs tend to compromise immunity. They can actually cause the disease they are supposed to prevent such as in the cases with measles vaccines. Then you got Vaccine contamination. All sorts of debris can get in during manufacturing. But even more sickening the SV40 monkey virus slipped into the polio vaccine because the vaccine was made by using monkey kidneys. Then you got errors and mistakes and on and on and on and I could go on forever about it but I think you get the point.

These are just some of the reasons among the magnitude the as you call them "anti-vaxxers" don't want to give them to their kids or themselves. When you actually sit down and do research and research that isn't propaganda you can see their points.

Well Dr.Fauci Strange Glove said people have problem trusting the medical system and science. Well can you blame them Mr. Dr. Strange glove with an endless amount of lies from Big Pharma and "science" covering up...........

They're anti-vaxxers and why would they be ashamed of the label? And if you want to be one then best of luck!

So about all I have to say on the issue now is that parents who refuse vaccines for their children should be treated the same way as Jehovah's Witnesses whose children die as the outcome from refusing blood transfusions or other medical care for the children..

In both cases they should be executed by lethal injection.

This is the only two instances in which I am in favour of capital punishment.

So I'm not saying that you should be put to death, but if you were to refuse to have your child vaccinated and the child dies as a result, then you have it coming. 

Edited by montgomery

They're anti-vaxxers and why would they be ashamed of the label? And if you want to be one then best of luck!

So about all I have to say on the issue now is that parents who refuse vaccines for their children should be treated the same way as Jehovah's Witnesses whose children die as the outcome from refusing blood transfusions or other medical care for the children..

In both cases they should be executed by lethal injection.

This is the only two instances in which I am in favour of capital punishment.

So I'm not saying that you should be put to death, but if you were to refuse to have your child vaccinated and the child dies as a result, then you have it coming. 

So what is the buzz word for people that don't research what is actually being put in their bodies? Anti common sense maybe? Just plain lazy maybe? I don't know about you but I also look at the ingredients of the food I eat. When you look at Americans you can tell most don't. :lol: So your right, why should they care what is being injected into to their blood stream if they don't even care about what they eat? So in a sense I think we can agree they deserve what they get for being lazy and gullible.

But heavens no if a virus comes out! Then all the people go mad wearing masks everywhere and worrying about dying all of a sudden. Pretty hypocritical I think. Why should entities even care about a virus when they don't care about their bodies in the first place? They might as well meet their fate.

Well think about this. If your child is vaccinated why should you care if another child isn't? What I believe in is freedom. If a family decides to be a vaccine free family they should be able to. If a family wants to get vaccines they should be able to. Also shouldn't there  be a consent form that needs to be signed when giving these vaccines? Shouldn't a child be old enough to sign for what is being put in their body? I bet if you asked most children they would not want to get a vaccine. So in reality hospitals and parents are giving children these vaccines against their will. Oh bloody heck if you were to give a child a cigarette all hell would break loose. Hey....but it's ok to inject them with toxic ingredients as long as big pharma makes money and the parents feel safe. I mean where has the common sense gone in this world?

Well in your line of thinking. I say parents should be put to death for giving their child the toxic ingredients in the vaccines without their consent. They aren't even old enough to consent. You see how that works?

Edited by Thoth101

So what is the buzz word for people that don't research what is actually being put in their bodies? Anti common sense maybe? Just plain lazy maybe? I don't know about you but I also look at the ingredients of the food I eat. When you look at Americans you can tell most don't. :lol: So your right, why should they care what is being injected into to their blood stream if they don't even care about what they eat? So in a sense I think we can agree they deserve what they get for being lazy and gullible.

But heavens no if a virus comes out! Then all the people go mad wearing masks everywhere and worrying about dying all of a sudden. Pretty hypocritical I think. Why should entities even care about a virus when they don't care about their bodies in the first place? They might as well meet their fate.

Well think about this. If your child is vaccinated why should you care if another child isn't? What I believe in is freedom. If a family decides to be a vaccine free family they should be able to. If a family wants to get vaccines they should be able to. Also shouldn't there  be a consent form that needs to be signed when giving these vaccines? Shouldn't a child be old enough to sign for what is being put in their body? I bet if you asked most children they would not want to get a vaccine. So in reality hospitals and parents are giving children these vaccines against their will. Oh bloody heck if you were to give a child a cigarette all hell would break loose. Hey....but it's ok to inject them with toxic ingredients as long as big pharma makes money and the parents feel safe. I mean where has the common sense gone in this world?

Well in your line of thinking. I say parents should be put to death for giving their child the toxic ingredients in the vaccines without their consent. They aren't even old enough to consent. You see how that works?

You're simply an anti-vaxxer and so nothing is going to change your mind. I've learned to not even try, it's too time consuming and it always ends in failure.

I have no valid or even coherent counter-argument so I'm just going to ignore your points and label you an 'anti-vaxxer' in the hope that the phrase will produce the same trigger response that conspiracy theorist usually does, and just for good measure I'll accuse you of being the one who's too set in your ways to change your mind when I in fact am far more guilty of this charge. I sure do hope nobody points all this out.

:)

:)

Is that misquoting of a member's post allowed here? I'm good with it but I'm not saying that I'll try it out. It's been pointed out to me that turnabout isn't the way the rules work around here. But I will be guilty of not reporting you!!

With you I could entertain some of the questions on vaccines. With the Thoth, there's no point.

So I'll ask 'you' to comment on the Salk vaccine by answering the question: If a child died from being vaccinated (or a dozen children died), was it worth it?

The term, 'anti-vaxxer' isn't derogatory, it's simply a way to get straight to the point. If you're one then just say do and use another term if you wish.

If you can answer my questin then I'll be very happy to answer ONE of the questions asked by Thoth.

Is that misquoting of a member's post allowed here?

We'll soon find out.

So I'll ask 'you' to comment on the Salk vaccine by answering the question: If a child died from being vaccinated (or a dozen children died), was it worth it?

Depends who you ask. It certainly wasn't to the parents of the dead child.

I'm not an anti-vaxer, I think they tend to do more good than harm but I think the harm is at least down played and maybe outright suppressed. I also think that making them mandatory is beyond wrong, it's disgusting. Forcing something into somebody's body is even worse than prohibiting them from taking certain substances.

The pharma companies do greatly overmedicate people and suppress far more effective and far less toxic remedies because they can't make as much money from them, that's a fact.

Edited by A-wal

A-wal

Depends who you ask. It certainly wasn't to the parents of the dead child.

I credit you with being too smart to get away with that answer. But then you went and answered the question anyway when you suggest they do more harm than good. Thoth couldn't even answer the question and you tried to avoid it too but you stumbled into the right answer.

I also think that making them mandatory is beyond wrong, it's disgusting.

Agree in principle so far at least. I might have to reconsider if a crisis situation called for mandatory vaccinations. (the common good of the whole, you know) Use you head to imagine the situation. Sort of like the N. B. C. D/W.. courses the military held in which they gave everybody a saline solution pretend, small syringe to kill yourself, if radiation sickness got too much.

The pharma companies do greatly overmedicate people and suppress far more effective and far less toxic remedies because they can't make as much money from them, that's a fact.

Agreed for America at least! And so here's a partial fix for you. Medications are advertised in the US and that causes people to go to their doctors and ask the doctor to prescribe the latest sh-t. In Canada they don't advertise the sh-t and people go to their doctors and allow the doctor to prescribe the right stuff. (sh-t) 

You 'did' say the pharma companies are doing it! 

If you think the harm of vaxxs is downplayed or suppressed, you're going to have to be specific if you want me to believe it. Not to suggest that you care or not.

Edited by montgomery

But then you went and answered the question anyway when you suggest they do more harm than good.

No I said the opposite, that they do more good than harm. They save lives no doubt, more than they ruin them. You're probably a lot safer with a vaccine for whatever illness than you are without it but it should be the individual's choice.

If you think the harm of vaxxs is downplayed or suppressed, you're going to have to be specific if you want me to believe it. Not to suggest that you care or not.

I think the fact that the autism link refuses to go away means that there's probably something to it. I think they don't want to admit that there is because they'd obviously get sued to high heaven.

A-wal

I credit you with being too smart to get away with that answer. But then you went and answered the question anyway when you suggest they do more harm than good. Thoth couldn't even answer the question and you tried to avoid it too but you stumbled into the right answer.

I also think that making them mandatory is beyond wrong, it's disgusting.

Agree in principle so far at least. I might have to reconsider if a crisis situation called for mandatory vaccinations. (the common good of the whole, you know) Use you head to imagine the situation. Sort of like the N. B. C. D/W.. courses the military held in which they gave everybody a saline solution pretend, small syringe to kill yourself, if radiation sickness got too much.

Agreed for America at least! And so here's a partial fix for you. Medications are advertised in the US and that causes people to go to their doctors and ask the doctor to prescribe the latest sh-t. In Canada they don't advertise the sh-t and people go to their doctors and allow the doctor to prescribe the right stuff. (sh-t) 

You 'did' say the pharma companies are doing it! 

Check your post. You were referring to anti-vaxxers when you said they do more harm than good.

That's a comma, not a period. I took a guess on  your meaning but guessed wrong. It's your fault, not mine.

I'm not an anti-vaxer, I think they tend to do more good than harm ...................... 
Edited by montgomery