• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#18 OceanBreeze

OceanBreeze

Creating

• Moderators
  • 1085 posts

Posted 13 February 2020 - 08:26 AM

If your talking "snakes" then you may be right if it was Bill Gates and his foundation. A snake in sheeps's clothing. :laugh:

Bill Gates just really creeps me out in some of the things he says. He sounds much like a eugenicist. Take a listen sometime to some of the things he has said in the past.

Can you give any examples of these things you claim Bill Gates has supposedly said?

Linking Bill Gates to the coronavirus is one of the more absurd claims I have seen.

#19 exchemist

exchemist

Creating

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2851 posts

Posted 13 February 2020 - 11:04 AM

This is a rather hilarious conspiracy theory. What kind of crap bio-weapon would it be that kills only 3% of those who catch it, and has an infectious incubation period so long that it becomes impossible to control once released, thus infecting the nation that deploys it ?

Not even one of our DIY Isis nutcases would try to invent something so useless.   :winknudge:

#20 VictorMedvil

VictorMedvil

The Human Shadow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1909 posts

Posted 13 February 2020 - 01:18 PM

This is a rather hilarious conspiracy theory. What kind of crap bio-weapon would it be that kills only 3% of those who catch it, and has an infectious incubation period so long that it becomes impossible to control once released, thus infecting the nation that deploys it ?

Not even one of our DIY Isis nutcases would try to invent something so useless.   :winknudge:

Ya, you would think a higher morality rate with an actual bio-weapon, however it could have been a work in progress for a Chinese weapon. I want to point out that this virus is not really that virulent with a R0 of 3.8, I would classify it as a low-medium. I still say the U.N. should send Genetic Inspectors to China on even the chance this is a Bio-weapon created in a Chinese Lab even speculation that they have a covert biological weapons program is enough to send inspectors, with a deadly virus in one hand and two Chinese biological research labs in another hand what would you do? 

Israel seems to think that it is a Bio-weapon(https://www.ccn.com/...than-you-think/)

Either way I think this is a good teaching tool against the usage of biological weapons and the disastrous results of usage of these weapons of mass destruction as consider if this is not a biological weapon then actual Genetically Engineered biological weapons or "Genetic Weapons" are worse than this current outbreak of Wuhan Corona-virus.

FP-PANDEMIC2-0.jpg

Edited by VictorMedvil, 13 February 2020 - 01:52 PM.

#21 Thoth101

Thoth101

Questioning

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 173 posts

Posted 13 February 2020 - 10:50 PM

[quote name="Flummoxed" post="380991" timestamp="1581594489" date="Yesterday, 11:48 AM"]
I guess Bill is like Royalty he has enough money to sit back and look at humanity from a benign Aliens perspective and pontificate about his creatures/people/customers/livestock and try to improve/modify their genetics in a specific way that would make them more like him or better worker bees perhaps :) Speculating for amusement without checking your claims :( If he is responsible in some way, which I strongly doubt, for causing the Corona virus outbreak or funding its development, maybe he feels the elderly require euthanasia because the corona virus is mainly killing the elderly or those with existing respiratory problems. What are his views on euthanasia?

The death toll is going up by over 200 a day now. The virus has already killed more than the SARS outbreak.

I was trying to be amusing.lol! But his Bill and Melinda Gates foundation have funded a few nefarious things. I think his name came up because he was talking a little while back about an outbreak like this and they even did a drill on it not long ago. I really don't think he is psychic and must have some kind of inside knowledge and can even be funding certain projects. If I recall correctly Bill Gates dad was a part of Planned Parenthood. So I think Eugenics is in his background. It's hard to say what exactly happened in Wuhan but if you haven't seen this take a look:(This came out in 2015)

https://www.nature.c...esearch-1.18787

I do think the most likely scenario is the virus accidently got out one the Wuhan labs or somebody left it out on purpose. You pay enough money to somebody they would do anything. I think what needs to be done is follow the money.

#22 Thoth101

Thoth101

Questioning

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 173 posts

Posted 13 February 2020 - 10:54 PM

Can you give any examples of these things you claim Bill Gates has supposedly said?

Linking Bill Gates to the coronavirus is one of the more absurd claims I have seen.

Sure next time I can get home and use YouTube. There is nothing absurd about it because he has been talking about things like this. Type in Youtube Bill Gates and viruses and you can see him talking yourself.

Edited by Thoth101, 13 February 2020 - 11:07 PM.

#23 Thoth101

Thoth101

Questioning

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 173 posts

Posted 13 February 2020 - 11:03 PM

Maybe It is more of a test run. Maybe even a scare tactic. Not to mention it has has shut down a lot of China and it's business. Think of all the goods we get from China also in the US. And maybe it wasn't even China who released it. You would be surprised at the technology governments have now. The question is who would want to shut down China for a bit? All just questions to ask. Questions should always be asked or the truth can never be found. Isn't that what a good scientist or good investigator does. Even police put their conspiracy theories together to try and figure out a crime.

Edited by Thoth101, 13 February 2020 - 11:48 PM.